12 || Wishing Upon A Star

HOSEOK & DYKEMA

Hoseok POV

"Turn around." I say making a circle with my index finger in the air.

Dykema does a fancy twirl too fast for me to judge her attire. "How's that?"

She makes me chuckle. "Too fast. One more time a little slower?"

Her smile is beautiful. Slowing her speed, Dykema spins once again this time allowing me to enjoy the full view.

"Well?" She inquires after her full turn and a nose scrunch. "Can you believe it still fits?"

My eyes trickle over the lavender material that fits her much better now as a fully grown curvaceous woman than as the awkward pencil thin teenager who tried it on one fateful day nearly ten years ago. Dykema has always been mostly legs from the first day I laid eyes on her in my mother's boutique, and it seems as if they've extended in the best way.

Her thick womanly thighs now hold my attention below the hem of her mini as she turns once again fluffing the poofy shoulders of her dress. She leans just a bit forward for a closer inspection which makes the bottom of her dress rise and I avert my gaze respecting her privacy.

She twists to the side eyeing her figure. "If only my boobs matched my ass and thighs we'd be in business."

"There's nothing wrong with your boobs, honey. They are fine."

Dykema sashays over to where I sit at the end of her bed. "'Fine' doesn't get me a partner, Hobi."

"You're picky. It's not that someone doesn't find you attractive, it's that you're too picky."

"You've been to the mall with me on multiple occasions and seen how I shop. Would you expect any less from me knowing what I go through to find something to put on my body?"

She takes a seat beside me resting her head on my shoulder with a sigh. "What's it like? Connecting with someone for the first time?"

"Indescribable. Sharing something like that with someone you've opened yourself up to is truly magical."

"I can't wait to find him." With two pats on my thigh, she adds "I'm gonna change. BRB."

My gaze follows her from the room before I scoot back further onto her bed. I stretch out my entire body from the tips of my fingers all of the way to my toes and sigh when my spine cracks just as I'd hoped.

"I can't believe your mom is selling the boutique." She yells from her walk in closet.

"She said it's time. After thirty years, she's ready to retire."

"Much better." Dykema says returning to the room in gray baggy sweats and a loose black tee shirt. She's slicked her thick tight coils back into a low pony as well.

"You sure your partner will be a him?" I joke.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You're hilarious, Hobi." She crawls into bed, wrapping herself around me.

I wrap my arms around her and kiss the smooth deep cocoa skin of her forehead. "For the record, I'm glad you and your first succour didn't work out. There isn't a better match for me than you."

"I guess by pairing me with that chik, fate thought because of the way I dressed I was a lesbian. I just like to be comfortable." She snuggles in closer. "I didn't realize I had to wear a dress to find, well, you."

"The look on your face when you felt the pull between us was priceless. Did you know you still make that face from time to time when I tug on our tether?"