51 || Impulse

JIMIN & DANBI

Danbi POV

"Have me, Jimin. I need you."

Jimin pulls my body flush against his, weaving his fingers into my hair urging my mouth to kiss him deeper. I feel a soft growl from his smooth chest under my palm.

"I don't really know what to do, Danbi. I've only read about connecting with your partner in books and I don't want to get it wrong."

He inhales. "You smell so good it's hard to think."

"What does impulse tell you to do?"

He squints his eyes closed. "Please don't reject me after I say this, but impulse wants you naked under me. I want to feel you inside and out."

Jimin's impulse is my pleading thought. Kissing him lightly, I guide my fingers between our bodies to unbutton my blouse. When he feels my hands nearing the bottom buttons, he pulls away opening his eyes.

They are still brown.

"You mean this then?" He whimpers.

"Mmhm, yeah. I do." I nod dropping my shirt to the floor.

Jimin watches as I unbutton my shorts next shimmying them over the broadness of my hips that I am so self conscious of then releasing the material to join my shirt on the floor.

His breathing heavy, he licks his lips examining my full body in only my bra and panties. "Your body is amazing, Danbi."

My arms dangle at my sides with the habit looming of covering my insecurities. I resist.

"Can I see yours?"

The nervousness he feels causes him to chew his lip. Jimin tugs his sweater over his head and removes his jeans in two quick movements before meeting my eyes to see my reaction.

His skin pleads silently to be touched. I lay my hand against his stomach smoothing over his warm flesh.

"Your body is beautiful, Jimin."

Jimin's shivering abdomen gives away his emotions. "It looked a little different before you.. before. I looked stronger."

"You look perfect now."

Our mouths connect hungrily. I wrap my arms around Jimin's shoulders and relax in his hands that survey my body. I can't hold in the gasp that leaves my lungs when his fingers slide into my panties and touch me where I need him most.

Probing my folds, Jimin progressively makes his way further between my thighs until he reaches my opening. I am ready for him, quivering, hot, and wet.

"..oohhh.."

His voice adopts a huskier tone as he stops moving to process. "Please take off your underwear and lay down, Danbi."

I wriggle out of my panties before laying down on the sofa and he kneels between my thighs after lowering his boxers. His length springs free; he looks painfully hard and the head glistens with his fluids.

"I'd like it if you took off your bra, too. I don't want anything between us."

I'm not sure I have ever been so willing to show my breasts to anyone before. My back arches off of the sofa as Jimin takes a hardened peak into his hot mouth. He rolls the other between his fingers a few times, just enough to make sure it receives attention as well and then his hand moves down between my legs.

With a pop, Jimin releases my nipple to claim my mouth. The next sensation pulls a moan of ecstasy right from my throat.

Jimin is inside of me.