19 || Conference Table Confessions

HOSEOK & ASTRA (aka JETTA)

Hoseok POV

I sniff and nervously clear my throat. Astra sighs and shifts her weight from one foot to the other. We both flip a page in the files we separately read.

She and I have tried to avoid being in the same room alone since the incident in the car and for the most part we have succeeded. She has been staying up late and I have been getting up early which limits the amount of time we are in bed together.

It doesn't change the sweet vanilla scent Astra leaves lingering on the sheets, however. Each night when I crawl into bed by myself, I bury my face into the pillow beside my own; her delicious aroma entices me just enough to masturbate to the thought of us fucking in the car.

I'm sure my every night arousal is driving Jova nuts.

"Will you pass me that file please?" I softly ask nodding to the end of the conference table at Astra's opposite side.

"Mm." She grunts grabbing the file and slapping it down between us.

I roll my eyes. "What is it?"

"Nothing, Hoseok."

"Fine." I don't push. If she wants me to know, she will tell me.

Astra sighs as she steps away to remove her suit jacket and toss it over a nearby chair. I use my peripheral to observe inconspicuously.

She collects her long hair to one shoulder and sighs again resuming her stance beside me.

When I raise my sight briefly to her, I roll my eyes. "Fucking hell, Astra! Are you serious?"

Dropping the file in her hand, Astra sneers at me. "What is it now, Hoseok?"

I have to fight to keep my eyes above her chin. "You're not wearing a bra? At work!"

"So?"

"As company lead, you should be the first to follow the rules! Undergarments are required in the office!"

She crosses her arms under her breasts, cinching the thin silk cami closer to her body thus emphasizing the fact that it may be a bit chilly.

"As company lead, I should be able to walk around my own office butt ass naked. And for your information, I wore a stupid bra to work this morning, but the underwire broke on one side so I took it off."

"It's bad enough you don't wear panties.." my dick twitches at the thought "..but that isn't as visible as your big tits and hard nipples poking out."

Astra places her hands on her hips. "Fuck you, Hoseok. I wear panties."

"You did fuck me and that's how I know you don't wear panties, Astra."

"So now you want to bring up what happened? Is that what you're doing?"

"No! I'm saying that you're making the company look bad by not following the set rules!"

I wasn't prepared for Astra to grab my wrist and shove my hand under her skirt directly over her pussy. The heat from her core feels like everywhere I want possibly the hardest erection I have ever had to be.

"See? Panties."

Temporarily losing myself in the warmth between her thighs and her bright eyes, I'd forgotten to notice the material that separates my anxious fingers and almost clammy palm from her flesh. Even though it is thin, she does indeed have material covering her lower half.

"Was this really necessary, Astra?" I question with a shaky voice.

"You don't believe anything I say, Hoseok, so I wanted to give you proof."

My breathing heavy, I mentally yell at myself to remove my hand. Married or not, touching Astra this way isn't appropriate especially in the work place.

My brain knows this.

My dick does not.

The bobbing of my Adam's apple shatters the facade of bravery. Astra notices immediately, but of course she would. She's always been able to call me on my bullshit. It's why I fell in love with her.

My brain can't function when it runs low on blood. The supply is nearly depleted when Astra lays her hand over my crotch.

"You're so hard, Hobi. Can I help you with that?"

"We.. we sh-shouldn't." I squint my eyes closed. The struggle is real.

"You fit me so perfectly naturally."

"Twice was too many times to break trifecta rules, Astra."

"Three times."

My lids shoot open. "What?"

"We've had sex three times, Hobi."

"Twice, Astra. Once in the middle of the night and once in the car. That's twice."

Her thumb strokes the length of my hard-on. "Not when you add what happened a few nights ago. That makes three."

My middle finger takes on a life of its own as it strokes the material of Astra's panties directly over a forming damp spot. "I don't remember having sex with you a few nights ago."

"I guess you really were asleep then." She gasps when the pad of my finger meets the crease of her leg.

"You fucked me in my sleep?" I slip my finger inside of her panties and into her waiting warmth. "How depraved can you get?"

Astra is quick to retaliate; she drops my zipper reaching her hand inside of my pants and boxers to stroke the underside of my very swollen head. My eyelids flutter.

"I was masturbating while you were sleeping. The next thing I know, you were masturbating beside me and fuck it was so hot." She whimpers when I push another finger into her.

"Bullshit." I press deeper.

Astra fights her moan. "You were. Then you rolled over to me and sniffed my hair before damn near fucking me into the mattress." She digs her thumb into my slit.

"You fucked me in my sleep, wife? Is that what I am to believe?" I speed my motions.

She does the same. "Technically you fucked me in your sleep, husband, and it was the best sex I believe I have ever had."

"The best?" I raise a brow.

"Unless you want to try and one up it right now." She pants.

Not another word is needed. Astra welcomes me into her body with her legs spread wide open on the conference room table. The force I put behind each thrust creates beautiful sticky slapping noises and I can't resist lifting her top to admire the bounce of her fantastic tits.

We aren't supposed to do this for the third (fourth?) time, and we realize how wrong it truly is which is why we muffle our howls and moans. In the back of my mind, if nobody except us know what happened, then nothing happened.

It's stupid, but fuck I'm in too deep to stop now.

Literally.

Astra's velvet walls not only feel like the best pussy on the planet, but also like the best blow job at the same time. She sucks me in, milking every last drop from my balls.

"Oh, holy fuck, Jetta! I love you so fucking much!" I wrap my arms around her with a passionate ending kiss.

She holds me close, arms wrapped around my shoulders and fingers tangled in my hair. Her lips explore mine as if we've never kissed before and she's waited her entire life for this moment.

"I am so in love with you, Hobi, and I don't want to share you with anyone else ever again."

--

a/n: everybody has gone cray-zay! 🤪