43 || Ping Pong

YOONGI, JOVA, & ALANA

Yoongi POV

"Have I ever told you how pretty your pussy is, Lan?"

Alana giggles with her eyes closed holding one arm over her stomach and covering her face with the other. She's cute when she's embarrassed.

"Only every time right before you put your mouth over it, Yoongi, but thanks again anyway."

My eyes flit up from between Alana's thighs briefly to admire my partner. She hasn't uncovered her face.

"I actually meant the panther tattoo crawling down your thigh, but your snatch is pretty too."

She swats blindly at me. "Silly!"

Smirking, I continue carefully removing the hair from her lady bits with her razor. "How does it feel so far?"

"Cold. I can feel every single breath you take."

She shouldn't have told me that. I spread open her lips and blow very lightly enjoying the way her opening quivers and clenches around nothing.

"Aahh!! DON'T DO THAT!" She swats at me again.

My index finger traces through her folds as I watch her body respond to my touch. It's fucking amazing.

"Shit."

"What?" She raises her head from the mattress. "Did you cut me?"

"No. Being this close to your pussy and watching the way she moves has made me hungry and horny. I don't know whether I want her in my mouth now or after I pump you full."

What a beautiful thought.

"Still have to pull out, remember? I can't start taking the pill until I have my next period. You know that."

"I wish you wouldn't take it at all, Alana. Your scent will change."

"I told you I don't want to be seeded. If you would wear condoms I wouldn't have to take the damn things."

"If your pussy didn't feel as good as she does when I'm inside of her, I would. That's kind of your fault."

Alana swats at me this time actually hitting my shoulder.

"Just speaking the truth. Besides, I don't see why you're so against having a child."

She uses both hands on her knees to pull herself up to sitting. This new position opens her pussy wider and I coyly circle her entrance with the tip of my finger.

"I am twenty-seven and still don't have my life together. Getting pregnant right now would be disastrous."

"You wouldn't be doing it alone. You have me and Jova."

"But I have to be the one to carry it and go to all of the doctor's appointments and deal with the morning sickness and the birth stuff. It doesn't sound like anything I am remotely interested in doing right now."

I lean in to kiss Alana's soft lips. My finger presses into her warmth as I gently use my body weight to coerce her onto the mattress.

Her hands slide over my shoulders and the fingers of her left hand lace into my hair deepening our kiss with a soft moan. Venturing down to the waistband of my boxers, I reach inside and remove my engorged length while lifting her tank top.

My distraction technique is to flick the very tip of my tongue over one of her nipples. I know how sensitive they still are even after having them pierced so the more I caress them the less attention she pays to other goings-on elsewhere.