63 || I Just Don't Know

YOONGI & JOVA

Yoongi POV

Jova enters the kitchen just as I finish adding milk to my bowl of cereal. She looks frustrated, combing her fingers through her hair and scratching her scalp with her brows furrowed.

"You're up late." Her voice sounds weak and sad.

"I wasn't sleeping very well." I reply. I scan her face, but she turns her back to me to reach into the refrigerator. "You okay?"

I already know the answer. I feel Jova stronger now that her partner has connected with his wife and her succour has established some mega super bond with his partner. I am all that remains of her trifecta and all of her emotions come to me.

"Fine." She mumbles, brushing off the question. "Did you or.." She gulps "..Alana finish the juice? Because I could have sworn-"

"Jo?"

"Hm?"

"Look at me please."

Jova taps her finger on the refrigerator door most likely talking herself into raising her eyes. When she finally does meet my gaze, more of her emotions come through.

"You're not okay, are you?"

Her bottom lip quivers and a tear escapes her eye. I don't waste a second scooping her up into my arms.

"No, Yoongi. I'm really not okay."

I hold her with all of the love I have and leave tiny kisses at her temple and on her cheek. "You still have me, Jova. I'm not going anywhere."

She laughs half-heartedly. "For now. You moved her in because you wanted to try building something together. It won't be long before I lose you too."

"No, baby. I love you too much to hurt you."

Jova breaks away from my hold. She wipes her eyes as she grabs a bottle of water off of the shelf. "Can you grab more juice when you go out today?"

"Jova.."

"What, Yoongi?"

"How long have you been crying in your room?" I step closer to her to wipe her cheek.

"I just started. I couldn't.." She huffs and scratches her forehead.

"Couldn't what?"

"I can still feel my partner. It's not as strong as when we were fully connected, but I still feel him. He's been having sex all day and it's driving me nuts."

"Have you been masturbating?"

"Why do you think I started crying? I can't get myself off no matter what I do, but I can feel him fucking his wife for hours. Do you know how shitty that is? To not be able to get off after fucking for hours?"

That sounds horrific. "I'm sorry, Jova."

"It's not your fault." She hangs her head with a sniffle.

"Would you mind if I slept in your room tonight? You need cuddles."

My girlfriend's teary eyes peer up to me in shock. "You would do that for me?"

"Of course I will. I don't ever want you to be sad."

"Can I ask a favor?"

I peck her forehead. "Anything."

"Will you shower first? You smell like you've been fucking for hours."

I laugh softly at Jova's jealous streak. "Shower with me?"

Jova thinks for a minute as she examines my face. I do my best to make sure she can feel the love in my heart now more than ever.