50 || Change Of Heart

TAEHYUNG & TRAM ANH

Tram Anh POV

I feel tiny flutters in my belly as my eyes follow Jungkook exiting Taehyung's bedroom. Baby knows Daddy's telltale "I'll be back later" rub and kiss, and they aren't happy about it in the least.

I'm actually a bit nervous myself.

"T?" My husband calls from his spot in bed.

I turn my attention to him. "Hm?"

"I asked if you wanted to sit down."

How long have I actually been standing here staring at the door?

"Oh. Right. Yeah."

Taehyung looks just as nervous as I feel. I'm sure sharing my emotions is why he appears so anxious.

Wrapping Jungkook's shirt around my body, I scoot into bed at Taehyung's left side. I'd nearly forgotten how soft our bed always was since I now spend my nights sleeping next to my partner after sex.

I nod my chin towards the television. "What are you watching?"

He clears his throat as he scratches the side of his nose. He seems embarrassed.

"I, uhm.. I wasn't watching this."

"Oh. I figured you were watching television since it was on."

"I was watching television," he corrects. "I just wasn't watching this."

"What were you watching?"

"Do you want to do this, Tram Anh? Honestly?"

The waver of Taehyung's voice makes me blink at him a few times trying to understand his tone.

"I would never have mentioned it to you or to Jungkook if I didn't. Do you want to do this, Tae?"

He doesn't reply immediately, taking a few seconds to consider his answer. When he has had enough time to think, he changes the television station.

"Promise to not judge me."

I nod.

Ass and titties. Right there on the TV live and in deep, rich color.

Emphasis on the words 'deep' and 'rich'.

"This is what I was watching."

The brown skinned woman on the television is jaw droppingly gorgeous without a doubt. She has wavy dark hair and a pretty, youthful face. Her body is a work of art; full breasts, toned stomach, and a rear end from the gods.

She and I appear to be about the same height. Her thighs are thick and all of her body looks so smooth, I understand Taehyung's interest in her.

I am still floored to find out my husband is attracted to women of color.

"I guess I never realized how many beautiful women there are in the world until I did a bit of searching for something to help me. In the beginning, they all looked like my ex-partner, but that only made me angrier and more aroused."

The woman on the television licks her plush lips so erotically, it turns me on. I can feel my face flushing and my nipples hardening as well as my breathing becoming heavy.

"She is very beautiful, Taehyung."

"I know."

I am so caught up in this woman's features, I nearly miss the slight movement of the blanket over Taehyung's lap from my peripheral. It rises and falls slowly; each rise hovers for just a second before falling again. His breaths are uneven as he stifles small moans.