13 || Dibs

JUNGKOOK & JETTA

Jungkook POV

"You are honestly shameless, aren't you Jetta?" I question as she exits the bathroom in only the pink towel holding her tresses on top of her head.

She makes her way over to her suitcase hopefully to find clothing. "I'm sure you've seen ass, titties, and pussy before, Jeon. Not as delicious and cock-hardening as mine are but still."

I chuckle. "I bet your partner wouldn't appreciate you showing me his goods so freely."

She peers over her shoulder with a devious smirk. "Oh, I'm sure hell would rain down upon you for seeing me in such a state, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

It is a struggle to hold it together when she spreads her legs a bit wider to lean further down to her suitcase. From the looks of things, Jetta must have recently visited a salon for a full wax.

"My partner is pregnant." I blurt out, not sure if it was meant for her to hear or for me.

"Funny how seeing my pussy makes you think of seeding."

"I was actually wanting to talk about it. Doesn't have anything to do with your nakedness." Maybe I twisted the truth.

"Okay. Talk."

"I know you feel me." I furrow my brows. "Can you sit down with me please? Preferably clothed?"

Jetta slips a tee shirt over her head after draping the towel over a desk chair then she crawls onto the bed beside me. She leans against the headboard wrapping her arms around me and guiding my face to her chest.

I am a breast man since birth and Jetta has some of the most comforting ones I've ever felt.

"You're worried about becoming a father, aren't you?" She consoles caressing my hair with one hand and stroking my back with the other.

"I am. I'm more worried about my fiancé. We wanted to be married before we had kids, and I silently hoped she would have finally connected with her partner as well."

"What's the hold-up with the connection?"

I snuggle my face in further to the softness of her breasts. "She says he scares her. I don't understand because he was made just for her. Her sexual interests molded him."

"So who is she fucking?" Jetta asks nonchalantly, bending one leg and speading apart her thighs.

"She's not fucking-" I sniff and my eyes widen. Bolting upright, I stare at Jetta in shock flitting my eyes from her face to the very bottom of her shirt that barely covers her hairless mound. "You're having sex with two men?"

I've never managed to make her nervous about anything until now. She tries to hold her expression steady but I notice the waver as she squeaks "What?"

"Two men have been in your bed, Jetta. You're not supposed to do that."

"I think your sniffer is off. Maybe becoming a daddy has broken your-"

"The other man is your husband!" My jaw drops.

Jetta glitches. When she recoups, she stands from the bed returning to her suitcase to find more clothing. "It is literally in your job description to not judge me, Jeon."