I wanna be yours

Things were rocky with Jacob. I feel so guilty about what happened with him. After that night Mike and I were fine but Jacob was like a literal ghost and it killed me.

It's been 2 weeks since we haven't talked and today is his birthday. I felt so sad at school today. He said that if I cared enough I would do whatever it takes to get him back, that is what I'm gonna do I thought about it all day, he didn't even go to school for gods sake. Jacob might not be perfect but he tries so hard to be good for me. He is always there if I need him like no one ever was. He takes me to beautiful places like hotels, or a jacuzzi or even a small field with sunflowers. No, this is not gonna end this way.

I grab the keys to the car and start it.

Jacob's POV

I just finished responding my last text. What an ass way to pass my birthday. Not even close to what I imagined it. Not mom nor dad present, not even Bailey was home and I had to spend it alone, again. Why can't people understand that this is why I hate my birthday so much. The storm and the lighting is so hard that even my puppy is inside the covers flinching every time and crying.

"Happy fucking 19 Jacob. You've been an ass this year, again" I say in my breath.

As another lighting struck, I hear a car in my doorway. What sicko got into my house I swear to god that- wait that car is... Justin's? What the hell would he be doing here. I go downstairs to find someone already knocking.

There I see the prettiest eyes ever with purple lips and teeth that are shaking tremendously. She was... all socked up with the rain, shaking to the coldness.

"What are you doing here?" I ask opening some room so she can walk here.

"Happy Birthday" her voice is shaking and her lips, now more purple than ever.

"What are you doing here Ronnie?" I ask once again letting her inside

"Look, I can't do this. Even if Mike is the perfect boyfriend and everyone is happy cause I chose him... I'm not Jacob. I can't get you off my mind. All the memories that we made in such a short time. I think Im in too deep, can't do this anymore" she walks in circle trying to warm up.

"I'll bring you something to eat" I cut the conversation and she looks upset. She actually follows me and sits in the living room.

I put the food down next to her and sit across the table.

"What were you saying before?" I ask her.

"You know exactly what I wanted to say" she gives me a dirty look.

We spend the next minutes silent while she eats and when she finishes she passed me the plate and I took it to the dishwasher.

"Let me give you some clean clothes" I say in a very low voice and taking her to my room.

"No, I don't care about being wet, I came here to talk to you"

I grab a random shirt and a drew hoodie then some sweatpants. "You can use the bathroom to change" I instruct. She nods and walk inside dissing under her breath. I lay in bed not knowing what to say anymore.

She walks out with the oversized clothes on her little body. I make some room and she lays next to me.

"So are you gonna say nothing?" She asks kind of infuriated.

"Bout what?" I ask. Literally not knowing what she is talking about.

"I just told you that I fell to hard for you but you completely blanked" she repeats herself.

"I did not blanked I offered you some warm clothes so you don't get sick and food" I say.

Ronnie's POV