Ronnie?

Jacob's POV
When I hang the phone I throw it against the wall. Gosh this girl annoys me. As soon as I turn around she finds a new guy to flirt with. Mike, Tobias, now. Zach, and who knows maybe one day it will be Ryder too. She doesn't respect our relationship.

"Man I'm going for some Mcdonald's to the cafeteria, wanna come?" I ask.

"Let's go" he grabs his glasses and we head to the cafeteria area.

"Tomorrow night, party at the sorority house, you'll come right?" he grabs a bite of his chicken nugget.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss out on a great party." I steal one of his nuggets.

"I need to go out to drink after the fight I had with my girlfriend" I roll my eyes.

"Those are the worst man, but let's get drunk and forget everything. Tomorrow is Friday we gotta party" he cheers me on. I get the spirit and also cheer.

After my classes I invited Stacy to my room while I cleaned it so she could talk to me. It was a long and great talk. She talks about how she is so happy about being with her girlfriend and thinking that she is the one. She also gave me some advice about Ronnie stating that maybe I don't trust her and that is bad in a relationship.

"Oh and, I'm going to a party tonight at the sorority house. Will you come?" I ask.

"Sure, It'd be good going out a little" Kaleb walks in with some boxes.

"Heyy... am I interrupting something?" he asks looking at Stacy.

"No, Stacy was just helping me out" I say to both of them.

"Careful Stace he is married" he looks weird at me.

"I'm a lesbian, besides, he's too much of a jerk to be my type" I laugh and she laughs too.

"What is that?" Kaleb asks sitting next to her.

"Vape, cold ice flavoured" She offers him a blow and he accepts. They seem to bond really well.

"Let's go to the party" They both stand up after 2 hours.

"Let's go" I put lock on the door and we direct ourselves there.

It is very big, a immense mansion and it's like super pink. Filled with girls and some jocks. "I'll go look for my friends and I'll be back." Stacy whispers at us and then leaves.

"I'll go dig for some gold if you know what I mean" Kaleb also leaves. I go talk to some guys in the football team. They are all just dissing the coach and laughing.

On that note I feel a girl coming our way. When I turn around I see Veronica. She looks sluttier than ever. "Hey" she smirks at me.

"Hi" I look at her and turn around again. The guys look at me confused.

"So umm, mind a beer?" she asks me to turn around again. I look at the guys who can't believe it and I just go with her.

"How about an aperol?" she pass it to me.

"Thank you" I receive it. She and I sit down in the bay window of the kitchen.

"So how has it been, how's school so far?" She asks smiling at me.

"Great, how's school treating you?" I ask her.

"Not bad, not bad" She smiles and then looks away. "Sorry for flashing you the day we met" she laughs.

"It's okay, you are pretty hot" I smile at her as she grabs her lip. Ronnie does exactly the same when I'm about to fuck her.

"Thanks, you aren't bad yourself" she has another drink of aperol. We both just stare at each other. Full on eye contact. Immediately with the drinks her face turns into my Ronnie's face. The face i'm in love with and wouldn't dare to change for the world. I go in for a kiss but when I do realize what I'm doing, I pulled away.