Sharp Change

My alarm went of at 6:30 te start to get ready. I put my clothes from yesterday on and brush my hair with the emergency kit I keep on my backpack. This bed is huge so it was so hard to tend it. As I finished getting ready I go downstairs. Maybe I can surprise Jacob an Bailey having breakfast ready. I enter the kitchen and Jacob was already there.

"Good morning" I smile full of joy.

"Morning" he does the exact opposite. He is drinking a coffee and is laying on a wall just staring at the patio.  There's an awkward silence so I decide to cut it.

"Hey so you want me to do breakfast?" I ask him.

"You don't need if you don't want" he is cutting every sentence he says. Like yesterday. I don't think that I did something wrong this time.

"You know what don't, we'll just eat cereal" he turns away from the window and take the boxes of cereal.

"Okay, do you want me to wake Bailey?" I ask.

"I'll do it" he's avoiding me and that is clear.

She comes down with her hair and clothes ready.

"Ronnie you stayed lat night! That's awesome" she goes in and hugs me. Jacob just stands there uncomfortable.

"So we're eating cereal today okay?" I kneel down to be in her height.

"Oh I thought that since you were here and your such a great chef, that you would cook something" she laughs.

"Me too" I look at Jacob.

We sit on the table and Jacob and I eat Cheerios while Bailey eats lucky charms. He doesn't look at me not even for a second. The breakfast was quiet and uncomfortable but I respect the silence. We get into the car and drive Bailey to school she didn't stop talking. When she went out of the car I said goodbye and she hopped into school. The ride between Jacob and I was very quiet. Not even music playing. This time I'm not mad about the silence I am just living it.

"So hey I don't want trouble with Justin of you staying over" he finally speaks to me.

"Don't worry, I've already told him that I stayed in Chelsea's and Chelsea is aware of it" I say.

"Did you tell Chelsea that you stayed in my place?" He asks.

"I told her that I was in Ian's" I feel like he's burning hot.

"Thank you" he says and continue driving.

We got to school and didn't say a word to each other. We actually saw each other in the face for the first time in the morning for 5 seconds and then separated paths. I feel heartbroken, I thought that Jacob and I had something between us guess that I was just wrong.

"Ronnie" I hear someone come near me.

"I brought you some clothes" Chelsea says with a bag of clothes.

"I knew that you were gonna come with the same clothes as yesterday so I brought you an extra pair" she says showing the clothes.

"I literally love you" I hug her and we enter to the bathroom.

"So how was your night with Ian?" She asks.

"Great, I guess" I lie.

"What did you do? Did you guys smash or something?" She asks.

"No we didn't we just watched a movie then slept" I lie once again.

"Ohh what a boomer!" She believes it. That's a good sign.

I go out Chelsea looks shocked. "You can stay with this you look way better than I do".  I look in the mirror and she's right I do like how I look. A one piece dress with some sky blue and fine white stripes that is very casual and some cute white snickers and a coat.