my safe space

"Good morning" Jacob kisses my head slowly.

"Hello" I smile at him and hug him.

"How are you feeling today?" He leans on me.

"Better, thank you for waking up so late last night to comfort me" I look straight into his eyes.

"No problem, that what I'm here for" He nods and hug me really tight.

"You know that you are my safe space right?" I ask.

"I'm really glad I am, I love you".

"I love you too. Now let's go for breakfast cause I'm starving" We both get out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

"So we have some leftovers we bought yesterday, cinnamon roll and french toast, would you like it?" He looks at the fridge.

"It sounds nice" I sit down at the table and start eating next to him.

"What plans do you have for today?" He asks.

"I need to go to therapy in about an hour and later I was thinking of meeting up with Zach to the movies, do you wanna tag?" I say to him.

"That sounds nice, call me when you guys are going so that I can see if i'm free at that moment" He smiles at me and then at his plate.

"Yeah of course, we were thinking of seeing this new Batman vs Superman movie" He looks shocked at me.

"Heard it's great, still a Marvel fan but why not?" He kisses the top of my head. I stand up and clean the plates and cups.

"I'll go get ready and then I gotta head home" I kiss his cheek and walk back to the bedroom.

I put on the clothes I got prepared for today and looked at the mirror. I'm way too skinny. I look ugly. Look at my arm, it looks just like a chicken's leg. Gosh it looks like I haven't slept in an eternity.

"Hey you" He hugs me from behind.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah" I continue looking at the mirror.

"You look perfect" He kisses my neck and I smile. This guy... he just knows when to say the right thing.

He got dressed too and then drove the car back home.

"Thank you for bringing me here" I hold both of his hands.

"Of course" He smiles.

"See you later then?" he asks.

"Sure we will. I love you" I lean in for a small kiss.

"I love you too" He replies. With that, Justin walked out of the house. He just stared at us both.

"What's up Justin" He says.

"Evans" He nods and then leaves.

I can see him already, about to throw a fit.

"Shhh don't, you'll get by I promise" I grab his neck trying to make him look at me. I kiss his lips around 2 more times.

"Fine maybe your right" He grabs my waist and he goes in for a kiss this time. A very long yet passionate kiss. Those which we had hourly before.

"Okay now I gotta go, I'm gonna be late to therapy and you mr are going to the gym" I say taking away my arms.

"Shall be it" He let's go of me too.

"Bye, I love you" I say from the door. He smiles and gets into his car.

I walk in and go upstairs to my room. My dad is in the living room watching tv.