Welcome, Home?

After some stops, we're finally here Dallas, Texas. It's very different than what I expected it to be but it's fine. It's way more crowded and there's no beaches or anything like it. I'm so relieved that the 17 hours of flight were over cause it got me very, very dizzy. Every stop we had to wait for about 2 hours and of course, Tommy ate at every stop. I'm starving right now and I just want to get to my new "home" and eat something.

"Here we are kids" my dad says picking up his suitcase.

As we head out I see a familiar face. It's Josephine!

"Ronnie!!" she says hurrying into a hug.

"I've missed you so much" she says Looking at me.

"Me too big sister" I reply sharing the happiness.

The only thing I am happy about is that I finally get to be closer to my sister cause I used to see her twice a year. She went on to hug everyone and we walked to his car.

"So how was the trip dad?" She asked both of them in the front part of the car.

"Was very tiring dear" he replies.

"Do you know the directions to the house?" He asks.

"Yes sure, I managed everything so you can go to your house sleep and eat" she announces to everyone.

"Thanks, Jo, we really appreciate it" Anne said. We have we are very very close.

"How are you Vonnie?" She asks. I will miss that nickname. Everyone in Australia called me like that.

"Been better" I say kinda sad.

The ride was more quiet than actually talking to my sister but it's because everyone is tired and we want to sleep.

As we approach where we're gonna live I see a nice condo. It has green plants on the walls and it says Gardens Street. That's probably the name.

Jo says hi to them and they let her in.

The houses there are huge and nice I hope that mine is too.

We got to our house and it's wonderful. It's a yellow house with brown roof and decorations and has 2 garages with is surrounded by a brown rack filled with flowers on top.

"Wow, this is amazing" Anne says looking at the house.

"Better than what we expected it to be" My dad completes the sentence.

I got inside and saw the hallway. It's a pretty fancy hall and the kitchen is very huge. There's a little garden outside the kitchen and there is a table and a big white umbrella surrounding it.

I went to the second floor and saw the living room which had a tv on it and two couches. I'm pretty excited to see my room actually.

My dad directs me to my room and I saw a huge and beautiful room. This has a balcony that shows the entrance. I wish I had a kind of a Mountain View but it's okay. It's a white room with a whole room as a closet and a hidden bathroom. The floor is covered with a large white carpet.

"You can paint it the color you want" dad says speaking about the walls.

"I hope that you liked it but we have to move on to Tom's room" Jo said.