Never Been Kissed

I got to school with a smile in my face. The day is going to be good. I forgot to breakfast home so I ran to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

Ronnie is going to the cafeteria holding hands with his fucking boyfriend which he has been going out with for a long ass time too.

As I go to the cafeteria I hear my girlfriend's voice, "Hey, babe would you like to go to my house today after school?" She asks me. I can probably go to Justin's after school and find what all this is about.

"I have plans I am sorry," I tell her.

"So how about tomorrow?" she follows me.

"I can't Jazmine its the game remember?" I almost yell at her. Not being rude of course.

"Look I'll let you know ok?"  I say.

"Don't you think that I'm done Jacob?" she asks.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"That it seems like you just want me as a girlfriend at school because we hang out after school only when you want to get laid" She says.

"Babe I like you, I just have too many things in my mind. I promise that we will go out wherever you want ok" I say.

"Okay" She says and leaves.

Fuck the bell rang already? I don't feel like going to practice today.

We are in the field and everyone is practicing except us.

"Hey, dude, ready for tomorrow?" I ask Justin.

"Yeah we're killing the knights tommorow" he gives me a high five.

Both of our phones ring at the same time. We check the notification and it comes from Chelsea. "Sup Losers, big pep rally party at my house tonight for the big game tomorrow so bring your butts here tonight!".

"Alright, we're starting the season great" Zach who also saw the message on his phone announces.

Ronnie's Pov

"Sup Losers, big pep rally party at my house tonight for the big game tomorrow so bring your butts here tonight!".

Is Chelsea actually throwing a party a day before the game? That is so unresponsible. But I don't see why not to go to a party after all so I'm going. At lunch, I go over to the cheerios lunch table.

"So Chel, how did you come up with this idea of a party tonight?" I seat beside her.

"I don't know, the cheer dance is done we are all excited for our first game so why not throw a party as saying good luck to our boys" she says.

" Doesn't sound bad at all' I say.

"So I have to be at the student council today but how about you come over after class and we go get this party ready?" she asks.

"I'm in I smile" so after glee club I have to go and find Chelsea and buy some drinks. I was actually planning on going out with my boyfriend but why not?

"Who's taking us?" I ask.

"Don't worry Max is taking us" she says. Oh, Bryce is her boyfriend which is a Sophmore at the university which she had been dating for a while.

"Oh tell Mike that he can come too, I don't have his number so I couldn't invite him".

"I will".

At the end of the day, I have to go back to the glee club and I will go out at 4:15 instead of normally 6 but we have to go at that time.

I seat next to Mike and the class starts. Some people are doing their solo performances which I'll have next week so I don't have to worry about paying attention today. "Hey Mike, Chelsea is throwing this big party tonight for you guys to have a little fun before the game tomorrow,  will you come?" I ask.