Can I?

Without thinking it twice I'm dialling his number.

*Sup*

*Hey*

*Im sorry I called you, are you busy?* my voice cracks.

*What happened? Is everything okay?*

*Umm... no?* my voice cracks even harder.

*Why are you crying?*

*Mike*

*For gods sake*

*Can you come here?*

He hangs the phone. Why doesn't he want to talk to me? Did I scare him off. I understand if he is mad.

Ten minutes later I hear a car park in my house could that be him? As fast as my thought went on the door in my room opens.

"I drove here as fast as I could" Jacob leans into the door. He came in, in a rush as he gets in the room he slowly walks to the bed. My makeup is all ruined with my tears.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this" I try to laugh a little.

"I don't mind" he sits in bed next to me.

"What did that douchebag do this time?" His face, very very mad.

"He broke up with me in the phone saying he needed space" my tears continue to run.

"He is stupid if he broke up with such an amazing girl" he holds my shoulders. "Please don't feel bad" he hugs me. We hug for a whole minute.

"Thank you for coming here" I lay my head on his shoulder.

"You call, I come. That will always be like that" he kisses my head.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He looks at me. Sadness in his eyes.

"Can we not?". I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Ok we won't talk about it if you don't want to" he puts his arm around my shoulders and rubs my arm.

"You still have this shirt" he grabs the shirt in my bed. It is the shirt that I used at the party at Chel's.

"Of course I do it was from the pep rally party" I smile. He points at me maybe wanting to say what he wants me to actually say. "And also the beginning of our wonderful date the day after" I smile at him.

"It honestly was the best day of my life" He smiles back at me. I don't say anything. "Remember how we had to clean the whole balcony up so your allergies to dust don't activate" He laughs.

"But I was sneezing anyway" I laugh back. "Didn't you find Justin on your way in?".

"No one is actually home, I walked in and no one was here when I arrived" He points at the window.

"Oh it's okay.... I guess" I smile.

"How about we go to my house, and you relax in the jacuzzi a little bit" he smiles.

"I don't think that's a good idea Jacob" I say.

"Oh come on, there's no one here and you'll have a better time there. And Bailey isn't home anyway" he grabs my hand.

"Fine, lets go" I give in and he takes me to the car holding my hand. We get into the car and make our way to his house. It's true, no one is home and the place is so quiet it hurts. I'll probably have a better time on his place.

"I'll put my swim shorts on, you can get in right now if you want to" he say.

"Okay, I will" I smile. He lets go of my hand and climbs the stairs to his room. I was wearing the bikinis inside my clothes so I don't have to go and change. It's a lavender bikini with a little design. I carefully put one foot in the water but it was way too hot. I immediately pulled back. By that time Jacob was already staring at me with a grin in his face. He doesn't say anything he is just smiling.