Cold hearted snake

*REWIND*

Jacob leaves the door and I just stay in his bed still. I mean I got to admit that last night was the best night of my life but a little fear is still in my head. What if I did wrong by letting him get inside of me unprotected, or video tape us naked doing it. I'm actually scared because I could definitely end up pregnant. I just sit there and try to slowly move my legs but it's hard. From my stomach to my legs hurt so much reminding me of what happened last night. My neck is filled with hickeys which hurt every time I try to touch it. My whole body is filled with unnecessary purple and brown hickeys. Especially in my chest and stomach. I didn't actually see him, I hope that I wasn't the only one to have to now cover up. But every time I touch my body I don't feel like it's mine anymore. I feel like it belongs to Jacob now. Every touch remembers him touching that same spot or leaving that exact hickey. I blush a little.

I grab my phone to check what's up and see Mike's notifications.

*No I actually think it isn't necessary, I knew that Jacob would win*

*What do you mean?*

*I mean that we had a deal*

*A deal..?*

*The condition was that supposedly the both of us couldn't give you any special treatment before you made your choice, but I know that he cheated*

*What was it up for you?*

*He gave me a specific amount of money to maintain my family each month so that is why I have been a little turned off with you lately... I'm sorry you know that I needed the money*

*I can't even talk to you... neither of you right now I can't believe you did that in my back*
I answer and turn off my phone.

Jacob comes in all cheerful.

"Hey babe I'm back" he is holding a pharmacy bag. He looks at me and try to kiss my but I completely avoid it.

"Be honest with me, did you pay Mike to back off?" I try to hold on the tears and disappointment. "Mike told me everything. About your deal" I say.

"Oh Ronnie I'm sorry but I had to do what it takes to have you" he looks at me upset.

"So money is always the answer, you decided to pay my boyfriend to back off while you got into my pants" a tear immediately runs down my face.

"It's not what it looks like" he says in terror.

"You were worried that Mike was better and decided to play with his economy by promising money?" I yell at him.

"I let you get me in this condition thinking that you were all open with me. So no you didn't mean what you said last week, you don't actually trust me. You know that Mike and I weren't messing around because if we were you would have known" I start yelling at him.

"But it was just a stupid little thing Ronnie why are you so mad about it?" He yells back at me.

"Cause you both played me like a toy in my backs. You competed to see who was the one that was taking my virginity first" I yell even louder at him.

"He even sent me back the screenshot of your conversation last night. He showed me how you showed off that I chose you and you even sent him part of our sex tape. I feel discovered. You shared my naked body without thinking it twice and now my whole reputation is over, guess what? He is also a back stable cause he has the ability to shared it with the whole entire school" I cry one more time.