First Day

I woke up at 6:00 in the morning to make sure I'll be completely ready. I get in the shower very quick so I don't take long. Then I put a black skirt with black leggings so I don't expose my skin a lot and a long sleeved rose shirt with a cute thing in the throat like if it was a formal shirt. I looked stunning. I iron my hair and do my makeup very quickly and head down to the kitchen. Anne was awake and finishing some of the food. She made some eggs, french toasts, and dehydrated tomato with bacon at the sides.

"Do you need help in anything Anne?" I ask.

"No sweetheart everything's ready, maybe take the orange juice to the table?" She pass me the juice in a jar.

"Of course" I hold the juice.

"I thought that you would never finish getting ready" Justin says.

Justin and Tommy are already seated and they were waiting for me and Jo.

"Where's Jo?" Tommy asks.

"No idea, she's probably coming down in a minute" I say.

The doorbell rings.

"I'll go" I call.

"Morning Griffiths" Jacob smiles at me.

"Come in" I smile back.

"It smells so freaking delicious in here" Jacob screams.

"Bro!" The boys say hi to each other.

As I finish eating breakfast and wait the boys to stop talking I see Jo come down. Her eyes are red and it looks like she's been crying.

"Jo are you ok?" .

"Yeah don't worry about it" she wipes her tears.

"Of course I worry". I whisper at her.

"We'll talk about it later, now, you just have to worry about your first day in school" she holds my hands.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah totally, now lets go eat" she holds my hand and we go to the dinning room.

"Good Morning boys, are you ready for school?" She smiles.

"Yeah, oh Jo this is Jacob, my friend" Justin presents Jacob.

"Nice to meet you Jacob" they shake hands very respectfully.

"This is my older sister... Josephine" He points at her.

"Yeah, you and Ronnie look a lot alike" They laugh,

We talk for a while and eat the delicious food Anne prepared for us. But I still notice that Jo looks a little sad. What could've happened?!

"I really don't want to but we have to leave now because we're gonna be late for school" Jacob says.

"Yeah let's go" We all get our backpacks and head to the door.

"Take care" Jo and I hug.

Jacob unlocks a white car which looks very very expensive "Wow you really got a BMW?!" I tell Jacob.

"No biggie" he winks. I roll my eyes.

We get to school and I have to admit that I'm a little scared. This school is huge and there's a lot of people.  As you head in the main entrance there's a big logo saying "GO WILDCATS" and at the walls a picture of a wildcat I guess. The lockers have a white and red combination and they are huge.

"We need to go to the auditorium" Jacob screams so we can hear him because the noice is loud.

We walk toward the very bid auditorium which is also the basketball field I guess and it has a scenario which is a lot movie cliche like but it also looks awesome. There's a whole bunch of people lined up and we found out that those were the lists of classes.