The one that got away...

The day started beautifully. As soon as I opened my eyes I could see some birds standing on the plants and singing. Jacob is still hugging me tight and I don't want to wake him up. He looks so happy and peaceful. I extend my arm and rub his head gently and as soon as I start he opens his eyes.

"Good morning" my voice came out in a super high pitched and baby like tone. He smiles and gives me a kiss.

"Not yet" he grabs his shoulders and pulls me into a hug tighter. I just love it when he does that. Feeling all of his chest and how the air goes in and out. I match his breath and fall asleep again. The time is just perfect. No worries, no responsibilities, just each other.... Finally.

The second eye open it seems a little later. I grab my phone gently and look at the time.

"Holy shit!" I stand up. He immediately wakes up.

"What is it?" He looks scared.

"It's 10:30!" I say in shock.

"Ohhh please" he groans and then turns around. I stand up but immediately feel him also doing so.

"No, no, no you are not doing that" he steps in front of me. "You are too tense and obsessed with your schedule. You need to loose up a little, we don't have absolutely anything to do until 3 pm.

"What is your plan" I smile at him.

"Lets just stay here all morning. We can watch friends and make some homemade breakfast in bed" he is so romantic. When did he start being so cliché.

"Just for this one time" his face lights up immediately and then guides me to bed. I lay back down and grab my phone for a bit.

Amelia sent me a snap and I send it back with Jacob's face.

"I'll make breakfast" I stand up and try to walk before he grabs me by the wrist.

"I'll go with you" I nod and we both walk to the kitchen. Hell we look hot.

He makes some eggs and bacon and I make some smoothies and cut fruit. Then we set things in the table and eat everything laughing all the way through.

"I love the taste of this eggs" I enjoy the food.

"Which ones? Mine?" He smirks at me and I just laugh.

"I can't wait for the game it's so exciting".

"I hope we win" he looks a little bit sad now.

"You will, you'll see" I put my hand on top of his.

"I mean I have the best cheerleader cheering for me" he winks and I just roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, Chelsea is gonna cheer on you" I sass his ass out.

"Sure" he rolls his eyes. Then grabs all the plates and put them in the dishwasher. This is going so well.

"Do you want to go pick up some stuff from your home before the game?" He asks grabbing the keys to his Tesla.

"No I don't, don't worry. But we can go do a small trip in the car if you want" I offer and he looks fully committed. We both get dressed and walk out.

We just had a small trip around the city while we talked and listened to music but soon enough it was time to go back to school. We make our way there and finally go out of the car together without having to hide. Everyone from the opponent team is already there and we are all about to get ready.

The girls are there practicing the cheers. I join in and hug Chelsea. She seems a little off this days but I just want to show complete love and affection towards her.