I love you 1,700 miles

Jacob has finally gone to San Francisco. It's the second time... like he said it's only 2 weeks but I really feel like California is taking him away from me slowly. He hasn't call in 3 days but I'm guessing it's cause he is having fun, I've seen his insta and even tho he isn't there yet he already has university friends and they are keeping him busy. I mean yeah I did leave 2 weeks to Australia and talked to my ex, yet I wonder if he thinks about me as much as I thought about him. The Cali girls are really not ones to mess with, they all look like super models and are simply perfect. Right now Zach is in my place helping him study for his Chemistry finals.

What can I say I'm good at it. Nether less I owe it to him. He has suffered so much, specially from Justin's side. I'm glad that I can have him as a friend. He left football from all the m and joined the basketball squad and began being friends with Ryder.

He is also there leaning on him if he ever need help they actually never talked but when they did create a special bond with each other and since both of them were my closest friends before they just pulled me in and three of us had created a special bond actually.

Mike is very good friends with Ryder but he will leave in 1 month too, so I don't want Ryder to be stuck with Emily.

"Thank you for helping Ron" Zach smiles at me.

"No prob really, I love doing chemistry" I laugh.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" He asks.

"I have a small event at 9 but it's probably gonna be until 12" I help him pack his stuff in the bag.

"I kinda have a request..." He smirks at me.

"What?" He start getting more smilier and can't hide it.

"I've meet this girl from a public school..." he blushed.

"Don't say!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, and I want you to meet her, your approval is important" he recalls.

"Im super down" I show the same excitement. "But where?".

"There is this rally at her school, we will meet up there" he looks for the location in his phone.

"I will pick Ry and you tomorrow and we will go there, I think Riley wants to go" he frowns.

"Let's just take her, I'll wait for you guys at 5 is it okay?" I ask.

"Perfect, it's a plan" he smiles. We just go to the kitchen and grab some food.

"Okay Ronnie, you gotta hear this" Justin walks in grabbing his phone before seeing Zach.

"Oh, hi" he gets mad serious. Other ones who I feel danger when they see each other is Justin and Zach, he was just never able to forgive.

"I gotta leave... but um-see you tomorrow Ron" he hugs me and walk out the door.

"Awkward" he says sarcastically. "Where are you going tomorrow by the way?" He asks.

"To a rally in a public school, I'll be there with the boys" I pass him a can of coke.

"Talk to your dad, Ill talk to Ryder if you need anything anyways" oh and Justin... he is super protective. For letting one brother go he doesn't want another one. It's pretty sad.

"It's okay, now I gotas go look for something to wear for tomorrow at the mall" I grab my bag.

"Lend me your car?" I grab the keys.

"I'll go with" he grabs i5 from my hand.

We walk to the mall and I enter forever 21. There, everything is very cheap and it amazes me. I grab a cute dress that costs around 8 dollars and leave super happy. Justin took me to a restaurant where they serve churros and it was amazing.