Under our mistletoe

For once in the lifetime there was snow in Dallas. Pretty rare if you ask me.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Houston?" I ask.

"I took a flight back home this morning, I couldn't miss out on christmas without you" I go in and give him a hug.

"Merry christmas" He hands me a small gift. When I open it it's a small book.

"You will definitely love reading this book" When I open the bookmark it's a necklace from Tiffany's and co and he is holding the box in his back.

"That is so sweet Jake" I smile at him.

"Oh and" He grabs a bag from behind him that says versace, when I open them, it's the black shoes I always wanted.

"You didn't!! This are hella expensive Jacob!" I sound super excited at him.

"Only the best for the best" He looks proud at his remark.

I go in and give him the strongest hug ever and laugh out of happiness. "I can't believe you bought me 1.2k boots, they are amazing" He hugs me back.

"Come in, we have so much food here" I grab his hand and guide him inside.

"Jake" Justin goes and tackles him to the ground. "Merry christmas bro".

"Nice pjs" He laughs at him.

"Oh please, but when Veronica uses the same pjs you probably think she looks hot" He looks back at me and roll his eyes.

"Absolutely" We both laugh. He looks at my booty smirking and winks at me.

"Nice to see you this holiday Jacob" My dad goes in and gives him a hug.

"You are home, please serve whatever you want to eat and make yourself feel comfortable" My dad pats his back and then walk back into my aunt and step mom's conversation.

"Do you want your gift?" I ask him.

"Mmmm I don't know, maybe if it's better than mine" He says sarcastically. I pull away from him and go look for it in my room. I grab it and go downstairs. When he opens it he first sees the pair of matching nike sports wear and white shoes and then I have him both of the head wear.

"Chargers, awww so cute" He smiles at me.

"You will be wearing that someday" I tell him.

"I'll start wearing it for good luck" He smiles at me. When I notice everyone looking away I give him a kiss. A small peak while he grabs my back.

Jo comes in between us and breaks us. "Nope, not on my watch" She walks away.

We both laugh at her and give each other one last peck. "I gotta get ready for lunch" I say looking at my pjs. Everyone was in their rooms getting ready.

"Wanna come?" I ask him. He is grabbing his phone but he nods. When I walk into my room, he lays in my bed watching his phone while he gently waits for me to get ready.

I took off all of my clothes and got into the shower while he watched a show. Then he finally noticed the clothes on the floor and waited for me to come out. I come out wearing only a towel around my body and he approaches me like a shark.

"Hey you" I smile at him.

"You take too much time to get ready you know?" He looks down at me.

"Oh do I?" I laugh at him.

"You definitely do" He grabs my waist and smiles completely at me. Then, I put my towel down discovering my body. He sits in the bed and I sit on top of him. He just kissed between my chest a little bit.