So kiss me

"Come on Ron, we need to rush to school if we want to make it in time" Jacob rushes me from downstairs.

"I'm coming!! I gotta finish my makeup"

oh... sorry.

So flash forward to Friday today it's finally prom!! I found an amazing dress for today which I didn't show Jacob yet. It's a green dress which is a long silk gown. That with some nude heels, short heels obviously. I curled my hair a bit and tanned so I'm not gonna lie, I look amazing. After finishing the last touches I put perfume and run downstairs. Jacob is grabbing his phone, kinda stressed but when he looks at me he is completely shocked.

"Wow... I mean... wow" his loss of words make it a good sign.

"You look amazing" he looks at every singe inch of my body.

"You look handsome too babe" I give him a small kiss on the cheek. He grab the rose and put it around my wrist. With that we hold hands and walk to the car. The Tesla was in maintenance but it came back today and it looks as  shiniest as it could possibly look. We hop in and drive to the school listening to some Aerosmith.

The place is already filled with couples. It has a kind of winter theme. It genuinely looks amazing. We walk in holding hands and see the other couples there.

"Ron!! You look fantastic" Chelsea walks up to me and stares at my full look.

"Hey Chels, hey Max" I smile at the both of them.

"Hey Jacob" Max smiles at Jacob. While talking a little bit I see Ian in the background alone.

"I'll be back in a sec" I tell the people talking and walk towards him.

"Omg babes!!" I say in total shock. He is wearing a little bit of shadow in his eyes and a very non gender suit. He truly looks magical. "You look so fucking amazing" I say to him.

"Ohh you're too sweet!! You look brilliant to Ron" he sends the compliment back.

"So are we expecting someone today" I smirk at him.

"Elijah is gonna be here in 5 minutes" he whispers under his breath. I look at him totally excited.

"You don't know how happy I am for you" I smile at him, but this time it's so big.

"Thank you Ron, but it seems like someone is waiting for you at the dance floor" I turn around and see Jacob.

"Love you" I blow him a small kiss and walk back to my boyfriend.

"I didn't know Ian was gay" he keeps staring at him.

"He came out not long ago, im so proud of him" I smile back at him.

"May I have this dance?" He offers his hand and smirks at me.

"Of course you may" I take his hand and start slow dancing. I lay my head on his shoulder as we lean from left to right. Then, a more animated song came up, Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. We really messed around so much. We sang the whole song dancing and jumping around. Each song played was different from the last, but the most important part was our touch and sight.

Finally, Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer played as we stared at each other. "This is one of my favourites song" I tell him. "Mine too" he replies.

We hug and slow dance again. The feeling of being around him and this happiness... ohh I wish it never had to end. I feel like I won't be able to let him go when he needs to leave. A tear stream down my face. His smell and his touch isn't like any other.

"What's wrong baby?" He says looking at me.

"It's just, I don't want this to end... this whole year" I smile at him as another tear goes down my face. He just holds me tight and closes his eyes. The small dance is so amazing to me. This song really talk my emotions towards him. At the end of the song he gives me a big kiss.