Fine... I like you

*Ronnie's POV*

"Thank god that Jacob came clean before cause if I wouldn't have found out before and saw you guys like this I would have killed Jacob" he says still a little annoyed.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't know you were there" I show pit for what he had to experience.

"So.... is it Jacob then?" He asks even tho he requested not to mention my supposed flings. "Cause I heard you say I love you to him" he continues.

"This time I'm actually pretty confident about Jacob" I smile at him to try to hide the excitement.

"It's gonna be weird to get used to but if it makes you happy I'm happy I guess" it comes out a little more like a remark.

"Thank you Justin, I do actually am very Happy" I smile even more trying to not fall in love with Jacob.

After school I go home and look into the ceiling with excitement. I have never actually felt this way. I feel overwhelming love pumping in my heart through my brain and all the way up. I know it's gonna be hurtful to give Mike the news but I know that they are the right ones.

The week passes by pretty quickly. I kept on testing Jacob on how he would handle his boyfriend abilities and he did an outstanding job. Mike... I haven't brought it up yet but I was planning to do so today. The problem is that I didn't see him the whole day in school.

I walked to lunch and sat with my friends as usual. Jacob smiles at me from the other table and I smiled back. We are indeed not trying to hide ourselves.

"So we got to finish our project by Monday and what else?" Emily asks. "Nothing else, just enjoy your weekend" I smile at her. She writes it down and continue to lunch. As soon as the final bell rang we all stand up to leave. I walk to my locker hoping that Jacob comes around.

"Hey there" he closes my eyes from the back as I giggle.

"Hey" I smile widely at him.

"You look gorgeous" he looks at my outfit up and down.

"You always complement my outfits maybe I should lend you some?" I smile at him.

"No, it's just because I love your sense of style when your out of your cheer uniforms even tho you look mad hot on that too" he comes a little closer to me I pull him back because there were people around us.

"Stop or you'll draw attention" I giggle.

"Fine, so here is what I'm thinking, you and I can go to my place and make some food tonight for ourselves what do you say?" He asks me.

"What about Jazmine?" I ask.

"She said that she is going over to a friend's house" he answers as fast as I finished talking.

"Well we don't got any other problem then, let's go" I give him the grim light and he smiles at me.

I grab some of my books and head into his car. His car went to the maintenance and it smells like new.

Now I got to make a big decision now. Should I ask him out now or wait until I finish things up with Mike?  But this is the ideal time to do so and I won't be able to see Mike anymore.