The Reunite

So now we are in September and it's been crazy. 

Mike and I had gone on several dates and I think that he's incredible. He and I finally managed to become boyfriend and girlfriend. He is really there for me when I need him and I think that we've become closer than ever. I went to the glee class and I totally loved it. Turns out that Mike likes to sing too and he joined the glee club with me. 

Now you may be wondering what on earth happened between Jacob and me. The answer is nothing, nothing at all. He went to my house several times, yes, but we rarely talk. It's not a big deal for me cause he has a girlfriend now. She is on the cheer squad too but I never really got to know her well she one of Chelsea's groupie. He forgot that I existed for two months. Every time he comes to my house I am joined by a visit myself. Sometimes the Cheerios are here, Ian and Emily, Mike but I'm always around my friends and I am so glad about it. We've been training very hard these days the choreography that we'll be performing and since tomorrow's the game we are just fixing some little touches today. 

Last Saturday I've spent the whole day practicing at Chelsea's house and she has a big yard. Mike has joined the football team too and I am very proud of him. So these past two months have been all smiles not many problems. They gave me the rest of the cheer uniforms I got to have and they all look great. There is this rule where if you are in the cheer squad you use the outfits every day you have practice. I guess that it's a school tradition.

"Hey, Ronnie" Justin hands me a bowl of cheerios.

We eat and talk for a bit.

"Let's get going to school before we're late" I throw the keys to Justin he catches it and goes say goodbye to her mom and my dad. I do the same thing. We get in the car and as fast as Justin seated he puts his phone to the aux. "Can I put music, please?" I ask.

"Sure you can" He gives me the aux. I put Crazy by Aerosmith and we both sang. What can I say it's a great song. By the time we got to school, everyone was already in class. We all rushed to class before some teachers yell at us. I rushed in class and saw Emily leaving a seat beside her for me to sit. "Hey" I whisper. "Hey, why are you late?" She asks. "I guess that we left my house too late" I say. Ian comes and sits beside us and following him his group of friends. "So did you do the homework?" He asks. "Yup" I smile.

"Hello class, today we're gonna make an experiment out of class, trust. Trust is one of the most important values in morality with we will advance this month" the teacher says.

"What are y'all doing tomorrow?" I ask.

"Probably, nothing," Ian says.

"How about we all go to the pool and then El Paso buffet and eat some Mexican food afterward" Emily said.

"What do you say boys?" I ask the rest.

"Cool, lets go" they all agree.

The seniors are also here for some reason. I wave at Justin and he waves back. After looking at all of them I finally found Mike he is talking to his friends he noticed me staring and he smiled at me. It seems like they are not in class. Mike walks closer to me

"Hi, beautiful" he puts his hands on my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Hi Mike" I smile. "What are you guys doing here?".

"Free period" he says. "So can I see you at break, there's something important that I got to tell you" he smirks at me.

"Of course, where do you want to meet up?" I ask.

"How about we find each other in the locker area".

"I'll be there" I smilewe make out fot a second and then leaves.