Can I call you tonight?

Ronnie's POV

I wake up pretty early. It's really obvious cause the sun is not out correctly. Jacob is seriously enjoying my company cause he didn't move a bit last night while I hugged him. I just move closer to him and fall asleep again.

After 15 minutes of nap I decide to finally get up. I am wearing the pjs of yesterday but with Jacob's football shirt.

I grab my stuff and change back into the outfit. Since I don't really wanna look strange I put the red shaped bathers on and a short I left a while ago. I look around to see what can I do with my hair till I see a bandana.

"Ronnie come back to bed" he groans.

"I can't" I say.

"Ronnie!" He groans again.

"If we don't stand up now we will be late for practice" on that note I hear him groan a little louder but stand up.

"Jacob, can you lend me your bandana?" I ask from the bathroom.

"Use whatever you want babe" he groans still sleepy. Babe? Gosh that sounds amazing coming out of him.

I get into a high pony and put the bandana around it and paint the lips red.

I feel Jacob coming here. "Good morning Ron" he rubs his eyes while yawing. "Wow" his eyes widen.

"Wow what?" I smirk. He comes closer to me and hugs me from my waist.

"You look so fucking hot" he kisses my lips softly. "But really damn you look so sexy" he says. I laugh and kiss him again.

"I wanted to look good for you" I grin. He grins too. We are still holding each other. "Do you like what you see?" I look all the way down on my body.

"Yeah I do..." he says in an intense tone. "Fuck yeah I do" he admits. He kisses my neck. "But you don't need to look good for me you are the most beautiful girl in my eyes anyway" he looks at me before kissing my chest.

"You are such a perv" I pull away and laugh.

"Come on, let's go do something" he smiles.  Opening the door.

"Wait Jacob" I say. He comes back.

"You got red lipstick all over your lips" he laughs as I take it off. Holding hands we go downstairs.

"Veronica? What a lovely surprise" Hilda says. "We didn't you were staying over" she smiles.

"Yeah I'm sorry for not saying before I intended to go home but feel asleep" I say a little embarrassed.

"Don't worry honey" Mr Evans say. "Nice for you to join us anyway" he pats my back.

"So Jacob are you and your girlfriend staying for breakfast?" Jessica asks.

"No we are going out don't worry" he stares at his sister.

"Before you go, can you wake Bailey please, she has ballet practice" Hillary says. Jacob rolls his eyes and before he can give a tantrum I volunteer to go. I walk upstairs to her room.

"Hey Bails" I whisper and sit down in her bed. Her eyes slowly open. And a smile appears in her face.

"Ronnie" she smiles at me.

"Hello beautiful" I say.

"Did you talk with Jakey? Are we back to being friends?" She innocently asks.

"Yes we are, and you and I will go out soon to eat some ice cream how does that sound?" I whisper.

"Amazing" she smiles.