Shall I stay?

There is no way. That explains so much. The excessive amount of money. Him not talking about his family. His dad has done some bad things to Dallas. That is why he always keep a low profile. I can't believe it. Well I obviously knew about Hilda but why didn't I put the dots together. Also explains why he wants to go away as soon as he can and doesn't show his house to others. Poor Jacob. He has to live to that shame.

"Yeah I know the Evans" I smile at the girl.

"Yeas, they are very generous, I can't believe that are my family members" she brags about them. Maybe she doesn't know all the polemic around Mr Evans.

"Yeah, um their child... Jacob. He goes to my school" I say as normal as I can.

"Oh I don't speak to Jacob that often. He is very closed. But they all say he is a very nice guy" she smiles at me. That was genuine. It was so true too.

"Yeah, I see him. Quarterback of the football team and he is a pretty smart guy" I talk outside of my comfort zone. She justa looks at me, nods and then leave. It's so ironic that I laugh. Everything starts to revolve around him without even noticing.

"Hey Veronica, having fun?" Chelsea approached my seat.

"Hi Chelsea, yeah everything is great" I smile at her.

""I saw my friend was talking to you. I'm sorry if she said something stupid. She has a weird mentality" she rolls her eyes.

"No! Everything was okay don't worry about it" I try to be very kind.

"Well upstairs you have the buffet so if your hungry get something from there" I nod and go upstairs. I'm so bored I have no one to talk to. I have no will either so I grab my phone and text Luke.

*Code red, I'm bored as hell, mind picking me up? :)*

*sure, where are you tho?*

*Darling point*

*what the hell are you doing in Darling Point*

*I'll explain to you later, let's go to that abandoned place. We'll find a bunch of people there*

*just what I was thinking, I'll be there in 10*

Then I change the chat.

*U up?*

*Yep*

*Great, cause Luke and I are going to pick u up in half an hour*

*Luke?*

*We are solving this one's it for all*

She leaves me on read for 10 minutes.

*Fine*

As soon as I stop texting her I see Luke's car in the parking lot. I finish my glass of wine and without telling anyone I grab my stuff and leave.

"Wow hello there" he stares at my look with shock.

"Lets go, quick" I whisper so that Justin or Chelsea doesn't look at me. I get into his car and give him a hug. "Thank you for picking me up". He hugs back.

"Are you really gonna go like this to an abandoned place? Your gonna get robbed" he stares at my white dress and heels.

"Good point. Can we stop at the thrift shop?" He smiles at me as soon as I said that. He knows it.

We stop at the first shop I find and I grab some random mom jeans, a white tube top, and a long squared shirt which looks like it belonged to a old man. I automatically take off the shoes in my purse and put the heels in the bag. I knew I had to bring them. As soon as I paid we went back to the car and I got everything in the back. Finally letting go of my hair is a relieve. I was so pressed on the party where I don't belong.