Do you promise?

It's finally Friday and I couldn't be more excited. Today marks the day that Jacob and I decided to stop the on and off and finally become a couple. Best and worst 6 months of my life. I yawn as I wake up.

He stretched and pulls me into a hug because he was spooning me last night.

"Good morning Princess" he kisses the back of my head. And then kisses my shoulder. I turn around and see his green eyes.

"Happy 6 months" I smile at him.

"Thank you for making me the happiest guy ever" I blush and go in for a kiss. I was close enough to feel his part growing in his shoulder with my knee.

"You are joking right?" I say in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" His face starts to fall into worry.

"You made me the happiest ever. When I only saw myself as dead you made me feel alive I was only dead weight this past months" I whisper into his ear.

"You can never be dead weight." He says.

"I love you Jacob Evans" we both stand up and make out for another 2 minutes.

"Okay let's get going to school, it's our final day before our road trip" I grab his big hand and play with his rings.

We walk into the kitchen and Jacob takes out a red velvet cake. "What is this?" I smile at him.

"It's for you! I made it last night because I know it's your favorite cake" he tastes it and moan.

"It's amazing Ron, thanks" he cuts three pieces and place it on the plate.  I run upstairs.

"Good morning young lady, I almost forgot to wake you up" I walk into Bailey's room as she peacefully sleep.

"Good Morning Ron" she kisses my cheek. "Come on, today we have red velvet cake for breakfast" she walks faster into the kitchen.

Already there is Mr and Mrs Evans eating some of the cake.

"Ronnie can I just say, we are blessed to have another amazing chef here in the house" Mr Evans compliments me.

"Thanks!! I was nervous of how they would turn out, and I do want honest reviews Mrs Evans" I laugh.

"It's amazing sweety" Mrs Evans also compliments me.

"Dad, Ronnie and I want to do something for our anniversary" he asks.

"Ohh it is, happy anniversary you guys!! We can book you a flight to somewhere, where do you guys have in mind?" He asks. "Rome, Paris, New York?".

"We will actually just stay in the woods for the weekend, mind if I leave Bailey with you?" Jacob lies about the field. It's still a secret between us.

"No worries, we will take her to Toronto" Ms Evans smiles at us. "But you guys are gonna be late for school, you go now" we pack the car and go to school. It's finally the first day in which I'm genuinely happy.

"Hello there big smiles!! What happened?" Zach asks as cheerful as I was.

"Well today is Jacob and I's anniversary so I'm happy about it" I blush a little bit.

"Aww that is so cute, what did he get you?" he asks.

"Umm nothing, but I made him a red velvet cake" I say a little nervous. I mean he gave me the road-trip to the field which we will be doing this afternoon.

"Your telling me that Jacob Evans, didn't give the person he most loves and would kill for anything?" He looks shocked at me. I start to worry. "Don't worry Ron, maybe his saving it for later he probably has something planned". I agree and just keep it in my head all day. In recess and lunch he didn't even give me flowers. I mean he talks pretty to me but that is about it. At the end of the day I walk up to him to go.