Green Eyes

My alarm sounds at 8 in the morning and in run out of bed. I am exited cause today is my first full day here at Dallas but it's just sad that Jo is in class so she won't be able to share it with us.

I grabbed my black nike leggings, a white tank top and some black tennis shoes to start of the day. I am going to go jogging and I saw that my condo also have a gym so I'll be jogging there and maybe do some workout for an hour.

I washed my face without putting any make up on just in case I ruin it if I sweat. I get my hair into a ponytail and put my headphones around my ears.

And also the driver license age range is at 15 so I can get my permit now. I will take the test next week with Jo. But I have to do a bunch of things now and I don't have any car available. Maybe Justin can lend me his. I will return it as fast possible.

"Hey Justin you busy" I knock at his door.

He opens it and he's still in PJs and he seems like just been woke.

"What the heck are you doing awake at 8 o'clock of the freaking morning" he asks. He want to kill me for waking him up.

"What are you doing sleeping at 8 o'clock in the morning?" I give the question back

"What any normal student in vacation would do" I roll my eyes and laugh a bit.

"Anyways sorry for waking you up but I was wondering if you could lend me your car" I ask him.

"Wait What?..." he's fully awake now.

"I have a bunch of things to do" I am kind of embarrassed.

"I'll take you if you want, you'll get lost by your own anyway" he says. "Besides I can't let a 15 year old drive and crash my car" I laugh.

"Thank you so much, now you can go back to sleep" I bug him.

"Thank you for being so considerated" He rolls his eyes and close his door again.

I get down and make myself a toast and spread avocado on the bread. I make myself an orange juice and check my phone.

I got some new notification from Amelia. Nessa, and just feed in general.

I dial Amelia.

"Hey Ron, how's Hollywood going?"

"Not everyone goes to Hollywood when they think about USA did you know?"

"Oh, so how's Disney going"

"I don't hate it that much but I really miss you"

"Aww I miss you too! So what are your plans for today?"

"Going for some school and room shopping with Justin. How about you?"

"It's Jenna's birthday so I'll be going to her house"

"Tell her that I send her a big big hug"

"I will. So there's this big thing that happened yesterday which I didn't tell you about cause I had to call you for it"

"Tell me about it girl"

"Calum and I are officially dating"

"Congratulations Mel!! I am so happy for you"

" Thank you so much, it was a very happy moment for me when he asked"

"I imagine".

"Good morning" I see my dad coming in the kitchen.

"Hey Mel I have to go, talk later" I say to the phone.

"Sure talk then"

I hang the phone. "Hi dad how are you" I ask him.