Hello, I love you

Jacob is finally arriving today!!! I can't wait any longer. We haven't talked a lot since Saturday but I just hope I can make things better. He probably thinks he'll just take a cab home, sure. I park my car in the parking lot of the airport and walk inside. Just at time for people of Cali to arrive.

I waited around 10 minutes before he finally arrived. He looks shocked at me.

"Hello stranger" I say to him.

"Oh come on, give me a kiss" He extends his arms. That completely gives me a green light so I go in and give him a long kiss. Fuck I missed his mouth.

"You are kissing different" I say.

"Cause I got out of habit" he smiles at me. I just let it go there.

"How was the flight?" I ask grabbing his suitcase.

"long to be honest... but it was okay" I smile at him.

"I did think about you on my way here and bought this" He shows me some chocolates behind his back. It's in a heart shaped pack.

"Thanks baby" I kiss his cheek and look back at him.

"Well it's late so let me take you home" we turn on the car and go back to his place.

We did some catch up. He isn't mad at me anymore so I grabbed his hand.

"Thank you for picking me up babe" he hugs me. "I missed you so much you know?" He picks me up and hugs me even tighter.

"You couldn't live without me for two weeks?" I smirk.

"Not even a week" he goes in back for a kiss. My alarm sounds and it breaks the kiss.

"Oh damn, it's 11 I gotta run back home" I grab my car keys.

"What? No! Stay" he begs me.

"But tomorrow we have school" I say.

"So? I'll take you, like always" he grabs my waist and pulls me back inside the house. We are both super tired so I just agree.

I took my makeup off while he unpacked a little bit. I put everything in place with him and notice some new USF university merch he has gotten. Cap, hoodies, key holder, everything! When we finish we were both very tired.

"Thank you for staying over" he says.

"Of course, any time" we hug and directly went to sleep. He kisses my forehead and rubs my head while I lay my head on his bare chest. This is life.

I wake up to him snoring a little bit. I turn around and see his sleepy face. He looks so cute in this position. I give him an un prevented kiss and that wakes him up. He smirks  at me and pulls me into a hug. The heat of his body makes me flinch.

"Morning" he groans.

"Morning" I kiss his chest. "Wait I didn't see that, you got tattooed?" I ask.

"Yes, a week ago. Do you like them?" He asks.

"You look super hot with them" he laughs at me and then pulls me closer.

"Do you want me to do breakfast?" I ask. He groans again.

"Nooo, sleep with me. I won't die without one meal" he says. On that note I stand up.

"Let's go" I grab him and we both walk to the kitchen. He makes tantrums all the way to the kitchen.

"I love those pjs" he says. It's a red Silk two piece. He grabs me by the back and holds my stomach.

"It makes you look great" he kisses my neck.

I moan at him as he presses his little touch "Ohh so that is the situation" he asks.