Nostalgia is a bitch

And that is how a different relationship started. We saw each other every single day of those weeks and 70 percent of time ended on seeing each other and doing some fun activity, feeling the sexual tension, doing it, going home. We did it on my bed, at the car, we even did it in a restroom at the parade. Every time better than the last. My legs stopped being so sore after having it. I can walk normal now.

"Jacob!" I scream under the sheets of his bed.

"Say it louder baby girl" he starts getting some speed.

"Uhhh Jacob" I moan way louder. He quickens and sweat start forming in his forehead. He grabs my waist and change positions. He place me in top of him. He stops when our lips meet still inside of me.

"You are only mine. No one else's" he whispers in my ear. I got chills. "No one will ever touch your body the way I do. Only I know where you love to be touched" I giggle. "I am the only one who can please you the way you deserve" he starts kissing my neck while I moan.

"Prove it" I say. Fiercely.

"Prove what?" He pulls away from my shoulder.

"That you are the only one that can please me the way I deserve" I bite my lip and put my lips closer to his ear. "Break me" I whisper and lick the back of his ear.

He gets extremely turned on by that and start going again but this time slow and gently so I go up and down every 15 seconds while we admire each other's faces. I whisper my moans into his ear. He just smirks at me.

"What?" I ask. He pulls out and throw me to the bed. I just giggle.

"Admit it" he says. "I know you better than anyone" he climbs towards me. "I know exactly where to touch to" he kisses me below my boobs and I moan in excitement. He then kiss my boobs and suck the nipples.

"Fuck, that is so good" I say under my breath.

"Oh you like it?" He pulls out for a second. He kisses my waist and upper parts. Knowing exactly where to touch to provoke me. But then he see my part and smirks again. "Admit it, you know that no one knows you better than me" he starts licking and putting his fingers inside of me. It hurt at the beginning but it turned into pleasure.

"You are gonna make me cum" I say. Trying my best to say the words without moaning. He continues kissing me slowly.

"Uh Jacob I want you" I moan without thinking. He stops for a bit and his eyes widen.

"Say that again" he commands putting his fingers back inside.

"Uhhh I want you so bad" I say once again.

He pulls his fingers out and puts his head back up.

"What did you say? I didn't listen to you correctly" he smirks.

"I want you Jacob Evans so fricking much that it hurts". I initiate a kiss and feel his warm tongue at the back of my throat. I look at his part and he agrees to put it back inside.

"Uh I just love hearing you say that" I climb back on top of him while he sits on the border of the bed.

"I want you" I repeat as he goes in and out for a couple of times. Till we both hit climax. He lays down and i lay in his chest. Without even noticing our eyes got tired and we took a nap.

I wake up very cozy and warm from Jacob's chest to check the time. 9:30? When did the time pass? I am sure that it was still daytime when I laid on Jacob's chest. Jacob wakes up from all of my moving around.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"I think that I should probably get home" I say. Standing up from the bed. He groans very loud.