feelings

I woke up at 6:30 and just put a sweater and some jeans on. Walking down the corridor I get myself in the kitchen. A note saying "We had to run to a meeting in Los Angeles, we'll be back at Friday. Jakey take care of Bailey we left you 2000 dollars for the week. Take care." I hate when my dad and his wife calls me Jakey, is it that hard to call me Jacob like everyone else call me. This is bullshit they are never here for us I always have to take care of my sister. I go back upstairs to woke up my sister.

"Hey Bailey wake up" I call her. She opens her little eyes and stare at me.

"Where's mom?" She asks.

"She had to travel" I say.

"Again?". She groans.

"Yeah I know but how about I make you some of your favorite pancakes" I smile.

"Thanks Jake" she smiles back.

"Ok change into some clothes and I'll be waiting for you downstairs with your breakfast" I stand up and go down to the kitchen. I am preparing very fast pancakes so we can both eat which are surprisingly hard to make but I manage to do them.

She comes down with two ponytails a shirt and her shorts. We eat very fast so we can get to her school earlier.

"Ready Bails?" I ask.

"Lets go" she smiles. We both grab out backpacks and head to the door.

I put her seatbelt on and head to her primary school. She's currently on first grade and she is growing very fast.

"Here we are, I'll talk to Samantha's mom so you can go after school with her and I will pick you up from there when we finish class ok?" I turn around to face my little sister.

"That's awesome! Thanks Jake!" she smiles one more time.

"I couldn't make you a lunchbox I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay I guess, mom is the one who makes them" she looks a little sad. I turn around and look at the back of the car.

"Listen kid I am sorry that your mom and dad travel so much but I will always be here and take care of you" I hold her tiny head.

I leave her at school and start calling Samantha's mom.

*Hello?*

*Hi Ms. Foster it's Jacob*

*Oh hi Jacob*

*My parents are out of town and I have school till 5:00 so I was wondering if Bailey can go to your house after school?*

*Sure, I'll pick them up after school and call me when you are coming to pick her up*

*Thank you so much you're doing me a big favor*

*No worries, see you later!*

I hang the phone.

Now I don't have to worry about a ride for Bailey. Wait what time is it? I'm late for class I gotta run.

20 minutes later I finally get to school. I am five minutes late for class and my teachers are gonna kill me. I run to class with a hoodie on to be unrecognized.

"Evans you're late!" Mr Smith yells.

"Sorry" I sit down and listen to class.

"Yo dude what happened" Justin asks.

"I overslept" I lie.

"Be careful next time you can get in trouble" he whispers.

"Jossler, Evans the least you can do being tardy is staying quiet in class" he yells again.