Australia

"Ronnie wake up" My dad whispers.

I open my eyes to see him seated on my bed. "You have school you better get ready cause you don't wanna be late," he says standing up from my bed.

"Thanks, Dad I can't believe that school is almost over and I'm excited for tonight," I said.

"I know sweetie, now get ready," he said stroking my head. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. Shaving my legs completely.

I'll be wearing my dress today. At school, we have the tradition of making the homecoming dance one week before school ends so tonight Tobias my boyfriend, and I will be going to the hoco together.

I plan on wearing my white tight dress that has a beautiful shape and has a small lace since the dress is short. It has kind of a long neck and the top part has white flowers. My back shows off and it's beautiful. I love that dress and it took me so much time to find it. But since this Night is gonna be very big I'll we're something simple to school today.

After my shower, I went back into my room and grab my clothes for school. I grabbed my black leggings, some black tennis shoes, and an oversized sweatshirt. So I grab my hair in a bun and apply some mascara on and went down to get my breakfast.

On my way downstairs I grab my phone and see a new notification.

*Hey babe, I'll be there in 5 min* the text is from my Toby.

*Ok, I'll be waiting*

*I love you*

I smile at the text. Tobias is such a great boyfriend; he is kind, considerate, super hot, he is everything that I imagined in a boyfriend.

We've known each other for so long. We've been dating for 2 years and we're very happy together and I'm super excited for homecoming tonight.

I can't believe it how did we get to May? It's been a great freshman year. Now I'm gonna be a Sophomore and we'll have two more years left of school and then Amelia and I are going to go to the same university and Toby and I are gonna keep our relationship growing, he'll go to my graduation I'll go to his. Then at the age of 30 when we both finished graduate school, we will get married and have children and Amelia is going to be my kid's Godmother and I will be her children's godmother too. Wait... I'm going way fast forward.

Minutes later I hear Toby's car horn so I run outside saying bye to my family. He is in his black sports car with a clean smile.

"Hi, Ronnie, how did you sleep?" He asks as I step inside. "Good I'm so excited for today," I smile at him.

"Me too, I can't believe that hoco is finally today!" He replied.

"Yeah me neither, the year has passed so fast!" I reply.

"And I'll be with the prettiest girl in the whole school," he says.

"Who? Maddison Beer?" I joke.

"Oh you're way prettier than her," he says. I blushed and when he noticed he give me a quick kiss.

"So what are we doing this summer," I ask. He is already driving toward the school.

"What do you want to do? Maybe I'm going to the golf course more often" he says. My mood changes a little bit into another. Oh, and one more thing about Tobias is that he is internationally recognized for winning so many golf championships all around the world. He played golf since he was like 7 and he's always going there so it keeps him busy. I love him but I wouldn't mind if he would give more time to our relationship. But then again that is very selfish to ask because he likes it and who knows maybe he would never leave it anyways.