I dont trust you anymore

I haven't talked to him all night and he noticed. The first thing in the morning, I didn't talk to him either. Kaleb went out with him so that there wouldn't be any conflict between us. He tries to speak to me but I give him the driest answers. After going for a walk around the campus. I also walk back to Jacob's room. I'm genuinely sad and depressed, I don't even have the motivation to go out. I just cuddle around with his pillow and end up falling asleep.

As soon as I check my watch it says that it's 3. Pretty 2 hour nap! Jacob is still not back at this point which is weird. I can't go out alone, I don't know the place the walk was around here so J can't do much alone.

I grab my phone and start looking at Insta and as soon as I do, he walks in.

"Hey" he smiles at me. I look at him and then look back at my phone.

"Did you get something to eat?" He asks.

"No" I crawl back in bed.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asks once again.

"No" I say with a little bit more attitude.

"Ronnie you haven't even breakfasted!! You need to eat something" he starts treating me like a kid.

"I don't wanna eat okay? I'm not hungry" I stand up and yell back at him.

"What's up with your fucking attitude? I'm just trying to give you something to eat!" He treats me once more.

"I don't want to eat, okay? If I want to I can go out and do it myself" I stand up and put my shoes on, when I try to walk out the door I feel him grabbing onto my wrist.

"Ronnie what is wrong with you? Can you please just let go of that pettiness?? I'm trying here to make things up" he looks at me in a very serious stare but at the same time, with a helpless face.

"Jacob you cheated on me!" I say.

"What?! Where is this all coming from?" He looks utterly in shock at me.

"Oh come on, I heard your friends talking about that Veronica since I got here. And now that I saw her, it's pretty clear she looks just like me" I say.

I didn't fucking cheat on you!! That girl is my friend from here, but that is all that we are... friends" he yells very loudly at me but that last part he overthought it.

"Oh please, you can't tell me that everyone around me didn't hint that you have something with her" I stare at him in an ironic way.

"I rejected all of her advances... why can't you trust me?" He says.

"Trust you? You were the biggest player of our school, and now you have all the freedom that you want to be with whichever girl you want to since your little girlfriend is home waiting for your call to make sure you are alright and additionally you are scolding her daily for having a male friend" I say filled with spite.

"I know, I heard that before. Long distance relationships have an expiring date. I don't want to be another Amanda!" I yell that unexpectedly loud.

He looks at me very disappointed and speechless. "Is that what you really think of me? A player?!!Veronica I gave it all for you! I was there for you when you cried for Tobias, fought Mike, fought Justin who is my best friend long before I knew you, and fought Bryce, even when Tommy died and Justin wouldn't talk to you, I was always there" he starts yelling again.

"We've been together for 10 months and you clearly still consider me a player and don't appreciate everything I did for you." He yells.

"How am I so sure that you weren't messing with Jazmine while I was with you" I ask.