Good luck jersey

It's been a long week. I've tried my hardest to stay happy and it wasn't so bad. Ronnie always made me happy. She doesn't know tho that my sister left. I don't want to tell her cause she'll get depressed and I don't want her to. Tonight is finally the preview party at Zach's and we are inviting the rival team too. I grab my jersey and put it on. Ronnie didn't end up coming with me after school because Chelsea supposedly wants to make some "last minute retouches" before the game. I'll still see her tonight tho and I'm excited.

The phone is still in my drawer. It hurts to watch. My dad is also very hurt about Jessica leaving. She has been growing and changing so much. As soon as I grab the phone I check the hour and see that I'm already 1 hour late. So I grab a jacket very quick and leave. There the party was already crazy. People singing and laying around drinking. Chelsea is kissing Max who doesn't know she cheated, Justin is talking with the boys and I approach them.

"So guys the other team will be arriving at 10, let's show them who they are dealing with" Justin starts to plan.

"What is your plan?" I ask.

"As soon as they get here we spray them with shaking cream in their asses" they all agree and start shaking each others hands. We al go to the back and buy a lot of shaving cream waiting for them to arrive.

They get in all proud of themselves.

"Hey guys, welcome! So as the captain we are happy to welcome you here and that tomorrows game is gonna be awesome" I hide the can in my back. When the captain tries to shake my hand we take the cans and start dressing them in cream. Everyone stops and take a look at what we are doing. As soon as we are done the captain looks back at me.

"Good to meet you too Evans" I finally shake his hand to discover it's filled with blue ink. We all laugh at each other's jokes. They are actually pretty good guys I like them.

"Uff dude, the trip was heavy" the captain name is Mitch. He is a ginger.

"Well you traveled from Houston" I hit his arm joking. He looks away and his eyes starts to shine a little.

"Who is that hot chick" his voice changes tone. I looks at the girl.

"That hot chick is my girlfriend" I stand up and she finally spot her.

"Hey" she whispers.

"Hi" I kiss her cheek. "Mitch this is Ronnie, Ronnie, Mitch, the captain of the tigers" he waves with a hand.

"Can we talk... in private" she whispers in my ear. I look at him but he just lets me go. With the hand that isn't tinted I follow her to the hallway.

"You look amazing tonight" I push her into a wall.

"I always want to look good for you" she makes eye contact and crosses her hands around my neck.

"You alway look amazing" I grab her waist with one hand. We start having a long but passionate kissing session. Then I pull out.

"Have you drank?" I look doubtful at her.

"No just one cup, but for what I'm thinking about doing I think we both need at least two" she bites her lips trying to flirt at me. Yes, yes, yes, YES. It's been so long since the last time we had it. I need to feel her.

"Well how about a shot of Vodka for good luck?" I flirt back. We go to the bar and take the shot together. Then the other one. I'm ready. I grab her in an flirt way and take her to Zach's room. But it's already in use so we go to a dark hallway at the end of the house.

"Are you sure no one will see us?"she whispers.

"Hello?" I yell. No one answers and she giggles.

There she spreads her legs and make full eye contact with me.