Gettaway beach

"Come on Ronnie we'll be late, and I have a calculus exam" he yells from downstairs. I run downstairs and take an apple. "Thank god" he rolls his eyes and unlock the car. Tommy was leaning in the car waiting for me too. We drove as fast as possible to school.

We all said goodbye and tuned to our classes. I get in class and Emily was waiting for me there. He looks at Justin as he runs.

"Who are you checking out Emily" I say. She grins at him.

"Umm nothing" she flashes back to reality.

"Come on, you are literally drooling on my brother" I laugh.

"I don't know, maybe. Can you talk to him about me?" She ask.

"I'll se what I can do" I laugh. I gotta tell Mike about it later. Oh wait....

"What's wrong Ron?" She asks holding my shoulder.

"Mike and I broke up..." I look pretty disappointed.

"Why? How?" She asks. I can't believe that I didn't tell anyone else than Chel and Jacob and of course my family that I broke up with Mike.

"Well he saw that Jacob was sticking up to me and got kinda.... jealous. He had it when Jake took me home. I mean I wasn't gonna walk 20 miles home you know what I mean?". I walk in the class.

"Don't think about it. He doesn't deserve you. There are way better people for you" she smiles. It's true I know.

Everyone at lunch is eating pizza. It smells gross to me. I get a normal vegetarian wrap and my cup of water. I first went to the tables outside and didn't find Jacob. When I went to the normal tables are different in the left is Jacob and in another Mike. I mean where's the rest of the people? Jacob's eyes lock with mine asking me to sit with him.  He looks a little bit hurt. I decide to sit next to him.

"Hey" I smile.  He smiles a little and turn away.  "Is everything okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah" he say. Mike is staring at me.

"What happened Jacob?" I finally ask. He signs before answering.

"My sister she is no where to be found" my heart completely frozen.

"What do you mean?" I ask. I'm in that point in which I am about to cry of desperation.

"She is gone Veronica we can't find her" he look very upset. How is he not crying or out of school?

"What do you mean? Why was Bailey out alone?" I whisper a little louder.

"It's not Bailey" he pauses for a sec. "I have another sister called Jessica" why didn't he tell me about this earlier.

"Wait what? How?" I ask.

"Jessica is my... older sister. I didn't tell you about her because she went to rehab last year" he stops it right there.

"Why was she in rehab?" I ask.

"She was going through a downfall in her life. She started getting high everyday but it got out of hand" he say. "She was supposed to be liberated today but the officer said that she left 2 weeks ago". His eyes finally reaching mine. He is very afraid. I don't say another word and just hug him.

"We will figure this out" I whisper in his ear. Now I understand why he cares about Bailey so much.  I hold his hand from underneath the table and lay on his shoulder for a good while.

I stayed there the whole lunch period just trying as hard as possible to make him feel better. Just a week ago he helped me through a big pain in my life.

I always ran to him in classes so it was not hard to track him. As I walked to my philosophy class alone he walk next to me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind the lockers.