Sexting is the new romantics

Ronnie's POV

It's been 2 weeks since the beginning of school. Zach, Ryder and I are finally friends again. I am happier than ever. Jacob and I FaceTime every night and he tells me about how strict his teachers are and how he loves the California weather and his new football team. I do on the other hand spend more time with the boys. I come to Zach's house often to do homework and so does Ryder.

"Ronnie we are going to a party tonight, will you join us?" Zach asks. I nod and go to the coach.

"Ryder come on let's go" I say as he plays video games.

"Hurry up we will be late" I yell from the living room.

"I'm ready" he comes out with a opened shirt and some shorts.

He grabs the keys of his car and the three of us get in.

"I call shotgun" I say. Ryder whines and rolls his eyes. I put music we jammed to all the way there.

As soon as we get in the party it was very wild. People making out and passing out everywhere. I dance along to the music next to Bella and Chelsea and look around.

"Hey! take me a pic with Zach" he picks me up and she snaps the pic.

"Perfect" I post it in my instagram stories with some dark brown hearts. We take some shots before Ryder drank it up.

Zach went all around getting really drunk and I just laughed so hard. Ryder on the other hand didn't drink at all.

"You okay?" he asks me.

"I am, but I'm not sure about this one" Zach looks funny at us and we laugh.

"Let's take him to a room so that he can rest" I grab him on one hand and he grabbed him from another and he took him to the room. He lays down talking some gibberish before finally falling asleep.

"He is really messed up huh?" He whisper at me.

"It was fun watching him get drunk" I look at him and then back at Ryder.

"Where were you?" I ask.

"I was talking to Jas, I'm sorry" He says.

"Everything okay?" I ask really worried.

"I hope so at least" He bites his nails.

"Don't worry the night is young" I smile at him.

"You look pretty tonight by the way" he looks at me.

"Thank you do too" I smile at him. "How about we finish enjoying this party?" I ask. He agrees. We walk out and party some more. I didn't have any more drink tho.

He grabs my hip and we move around to the music and jump around. The night was young and so were us. I loved going out with my friends after a while.

Coming back here brings me PTSD. Here is where Jacob got drunk before we had our first kiss. I really miss him so much right now. But I had a great time in a party tonight. Tho I do feel like I should talk to him. I leave to go home and then just walk to my room. I miss him a little more tonight.

I wish he was next to me talking about each other's day

*Hi Jacob* I call him and almost immediately he replies

*Hi babe*

*wyd?*

*Im at my dorm, laying in bed, thinking about you*

*Tell me what you're are thinking about*

*I wish I had you laying here next to me*

*I wish I was by your side*