Down at the locker area

Days has passed and I feel really selfish for still hanging out with Ryder. But he is just too cute.

It's finally game night. I'm the main cheer tonight so I gotta give it my best performance. The uniform is a long sleeve dress that is purple and a bow. Everyone is here and hoping for our team to win. Ryder is also here tonight even though he doesn't play.

The night started well, I spent time with Bella and the girls from the other team. They are all sweethearts and they are really fun to go along with.

As soon as the game starts we stand up and start going the cheers. 1 touchdown in the first half which isn't bad... but isn't good at all either.

No signs of Justin... or Jacob yet. He promised me that he would come! where the heck is he???

Ladies and Gentlemen.... may we receive our own Wildcats cheerleading squad!!

We get ready in the field for the dance. We dance to drake and Ex and Ohs. As soon as the dance starts I notice Jacob sitting down in the bleachers and I get nervous. I almost lost concentration when we saw each other but then I got back in track. As soon as we finish a large cheer is on our area.

The other half of the game starts, the guys have 1...2.....5 touchdowns. I am loosing my voice from all the screaming done. As soon as we are finished all the cheers hug each other and we celebrate among ourselves.

Then, we all direct to the locker area as well as Jacob and Justin but I decide to break my path to the pool area, where there is no way that Either Jacob or Ryder will see me. I grab my phone and start looking around the pictures that I took tonight and post some of them in my story.

As soon as the place seems empty I start climbing up the stairs and boom! I bumped into someone again.

"Hey... Ronnie" Jacob smiles at me.

"Hey, Jacob" we awkwardly hug each other. "What are you doing down here?" he asks.

"I was just trying to get better signal, it's better now..." I show him my phone.

"I was looking for Zach, he is nowhere to be found..." He looks around downstairs.

"That is so weird... I swear I saw him around he must be with Rebekah" There is a small silence between the both of us.

"How was New York?" I ask.

"Do you have time to talk about it?" he asks. I nod. Then, he turn around and starts going up the stairs with me.

"The draft was very well, they really liked me..." he says.

"Oh that is great congratulations Jacob" I smile at him.

"That is not the thing, the problem is that my dream has always been playing for the Chargers" he seems kinda sad about it.

"So you are second doubting the choice of being in the drafting of that team?" I ask.

When we reach the field we see Ryder. "Hey Ron.... oh... hey Jacob" he looks weird at the both of us.

"Oh hey bud" they both greet each other.

"Do you mind leaving us for a bit?" I ask him.

"Is everything okay?" He starts to give death glares at Jacob.

"Yeah, don't worry about it... I just wanted to talk to Ronnie about something as a friend" he nods doubtfully and then just leaves. 

We reach the first floor and enter the locker rooms. "But that is okay Jake, you can start by playing for the Jets and then transfer to the Chargers if your contract is available" I say.