Light Blue Paint

I woke up the next morning at exactly the same time but I don't feel like going to the gym today. I can probably go to the yoga class I saw the advertisement from. I'll probably go ask Justin what he's up to so if he isn't busy for him to help me redecorate my room. Since I don't have a lot to do I will paint my room today.

This time I'll wait till a good hour to talk to him or else he will hate me two days in already.

I undress and get to the shower. There are many things running through my mind.

Like who is Jacob Evans?

Why did Justin warn him not to get close to me? Or why did he actually doubt about my age and didn't want to believe it.

Jacob is kind of cute, he has brunette hair with green and blueish eyes. He is very tall and he has white skin, probably a little paler than Tobias.

I think he was trying to hit on me yesterday but I don't feel like dating anyone especially cause I'm not over Tobias.

I finish my shower and grab my clothes. I want to dress differently today because I'm not doing any exercise or so. I grab a simple white tank top and some pink shorts.

I'll be wearing this only till like 3 pm cause I'm going to paint my room afterward. I got the patches of paint and brushes so I decided that I'm going to paint my room a very light sky blue color. I think it's the right decision and hope that it's gorgeous as I imagined it to be. I didn't actually bring any old old clothes but I'll use one that I would normally use in school for my freshman year and a legging.

This morning I will take my bed to probably the basement hopefully with Justin and Tommy's help and put plastic on the floor so it doesn't get painted.

I head downstairs and make myself a typical Aussie brekky for everyone farm fresh eggs, smokey bacon, grilled tomato, and some mushrooms.

I miss Australia already and I miss my people in general. But I guess I'll be getting more used to America.

"Mornin" Justin arrives. He sits down and he still looks like he just woke but he eventually did.

"Hey Justin, I did a typical Aussie breakfast for us all to eat" I am excited for how my breakfast turned out.

"That's great Ron Ron! Tomorrow I'll can make an amazing Puerto Rican meal to step if up" he helps me put the stuff in the table.

"I don't think it's better" I argue.

"You'll see" He winks at me.

"You know how to cook?" It's not impossible but I'm just trying to mock him.

"Yes, Yes I do in fact." He grabs a bite of his egg, "Listen, my friends are coming over at noon cause tonight there's a party. Wanna go?" He asks me. Luckily I don't have to humiliate myself by asking him if I can stick to his plans since he told me first.

"I haven't ever gone to a party.... like some in Australia but it was between friends" I say very nervous.

"Don't worry, stick with me and everything will be alright" He gives me a half smirk.

"That sounds great but I have to paint my room today. Remember the cans of paint I bought yesterday" hopefully he will help me.

"Ohh that's right, yeah I could help you today. But the party is at night so we can tell my friends to come over a little later" I appreciate him doing this to help me. I hope that he isn't mad at me for canceling his plans.

"I would really appreciate it" I give him a hug.

"Hang on I'll wake Tommy"I say going to his room.

"Wake up Tommy" I open the curtains beside his bead for him to see the sunrise.