Californication

Jacob's POV

I'm finally here. San Francisco, here I go. I didn't end up meeting with Stacy because I seriously had too much to unpack and too little time. I took the bus, it arrived after 2 hours at campus. My dad said that he was gonna be sending the Tesla here so it's gonna be fine in a couple of time. After carrying all my stuff into the campus I make my way to sign up.

"Hello, welcome to our campus, can I get a name?" The guy from the signing table asks.

"Jacob Evans" I say.

"Evans, here is the keys to your dorm room and your classes will be sent to you by mail. Your dorm is at the middle of the campus next to the football court and library" I nod.

"Thanks man" I grab the key and leave.

When I arrive at my room I notice a guy already in the room. He was vaping and listening to some music.

"Hey!! You must be my roommate" He stands up and look at me.

"Yeah, hey" I walk in and he lowers the music a bit.

"I'm Kaleb, what's your name?" He shook hands with me.

"Jacob, nice meeting you bro" He pats my back and then help me get my bags inside.

"I see you got a big packing situation huh?" he stares at the suitcases.

"My girlfriend helped me pack, if I have done it alone I probably wouldn't have even filled 1 one these" he laughs.

"That's sweet, is she also here at campus?" He asks.

"No, she isn't" I say.

"Oh, great. One less worry, Want some?" He offers me his vape and I accept it.

"So... you are a freshmen?" he asks.

"Yeah, just arrived all the way from Texas" I lay down in my bed.

"Yeah I could tell from the accent, I'm back from Chicago" He says.

"Wow that is a great place, so are you also a freshmen?" I ask.

"Nop, junior. But my last roommate had a change because he was a looser" we both laugh.

"Yeah I get it man, don't worry I got you bro" I pad his back.

"You know what dude, I like you already. I feel like we are gonna be great friends Jacob" he pads my back too.

"Nice, it's gonna be lit" I say and we both laugh graciously.

"So there is this party tonight, welcome party. Alpha sigma phi. Can I count you in?" He asks.

"Definitely bro. We're gonna smash it" We both finally put our stuff in place and then go to the party.

The party was filled with chicks. It was amazing. Everyone was drunk and the party was so high.

"Yoooo K" a black guy approaches us. "How was summer!!" they both greet each other.

"My man Mckay, missed you. It was lit, but we are finally back at school" They hug each other.

"This my roommate and friend, Jacob" I greet him.

"Mckay, nice to meet you. Kaleb's friends are my friends welcome home" he screams, passes me a beer and then leaves.

"My old frat, they are all great guys, you should meet them" We continue walking around the house.

Two drunk girls were dancing at the couch.

Kaleb approached them. "Ladies" He smiles.

"Hello you two" The blond girl spots both of us.