We love you as our brother

"Morning Justin" Jo says. He sits next to her in the table.

"So how about we go to the pool today us four, and I dunno enjoy what's left of our youth?" She asks him.

"I got plans" he grabs his cup and leave.

"Moody huh? Okay... but let's go anyways" she smiles at me.

"Don't dare tell me that you got plans too" she threatens me with a fork.

"I don't, don't worry about me" I giggle at her childish attitude.

"Un deux trois" she counts us. "Oh now I know who's missing" she walks to Tommy room.

"Mr Thomas Griffinths it's currently 10:30 am, now get up cause we got plans" she opens his curtains. I can hear him groan till here.

"Come on Tom" she grabs his arm and he finally gives in. He walks very slowly to the kitchen.

"Good morning" he says in a tired mood.

"Hi Tommy" I say. He grabs Jo's phone to see the hour.

"It's not 10:30 it's 8 Josephine!!" He complains.

"Oh did I say it was 10:30? I meant we are going to be out here at 10:30 so get your swimsuit ready" she smiles at him.

"Who are we going to the pool with?" He asks grabbing his cup of tea.

"Family!! Well... Aussies only" she says a little awkwardly.

"Okay then.... so just the three of us I guess?" He asks.

"Yeah Tommo just the three of us" I answer for Jo. "Now go get yourself ready" I wash my plate and get to my room.

I grab a nice Demi nude bikini and put it on. I look great on it. The only problem is that it's too small and you can see the hickeys on some parts of my body. So I go for a one piece bather instead. You don't notice my chest hickeys and I can just put my hair down anyways. I go with that with a beach kimono and my normal sneakers. By 10 the three of us are ready to go. "Are we ready lads?" Jo asks using a beautiful bikini. I got to admit she got way better body than I do.

"Yup let's go" I say. We leave the door without notifying Justin.

"Come on get in the car" Jo gets inside.

"But I thought that we were going to the condo's pool" Tommy says confused.

"Well I got a better idea" she winks and we both get into the car. She drives off without giving us a clue of where we were going. She just put a very danceable playlist which we jammed out loud. The sun is hot so we de used to open the roof of the car and it looks amazing.

I tape a insta video of us singing to I got a feeling by the Black Eyed Peas and post it to my story as we continue jamming. What felt little half an hour of drive ended in a water park.

"Wow!" Tommy says in total shock.

"Surprise!!!!" She eagerly says. We get out of the car and one of the biggest stops parks are in our sight.

"So I came here with my boy- with my friends last week and it's super fun and cheap. We got a water slide and with a little help of dad we got ourself a little cabinet for our own" we walk to the door still looking at the amazing place.