1

Canary Arsene, 24 years of age.

A 3rd year finance university student at East Prime University. Crazy in love to a man named Hugo Rios, but was destroyed by him and a woman who bears the name Luna Vylzen and another man named Silva Al'Draco.

She was the so-called villainess in a bloody and disgusting novel called 'My moon' and was shortly killed at a fast rate.

My moon was a story about a heroine bearing the name Luna Vylzen. As ever so pitiful heroine, lumaki ang babae na mahirap at walang mga magulang na gumabay sa kanya. That is why she worked hard and achieved what she had today.

She obtained multiple scholarships and different sponsors for the funding of her business after she graduated in college, and for her expenses in school during her junior and senior years.

Just like any novel, she obtained the male lead and the second male lead's favorability knowing na ito lang ang nag iisang babae na hindi sila binigyan ng atensyon, kung saan hindi ito naulol sa kanya.

She was a strong independent woman that's why they fell for her, although that was a complete bullshit.

Because that vile bitch completely crushed Canary which ended her to death.

Nagmahal lang naman si Canary.

She did not even do anything that labeled her as a villainess but was instead blamed by the indirect acts and words from the female lead herself. In fact, wala ni isang bagay na ginawa si Canary upang saktan si Luna.

Magkababata si Hugo at Canary at the age of 9 years old.

They grew up together as they lived beside each other's villa. Both grew up in a wealthy family that's why normal lang sa kanila na magkakilala at lumaking magkababata. But they lost communication when Canary's family decided to send her to some foreign country for her treatment in the heart that was kept a secret by her family without the outside world knowing.

Hugo was her first love, and even that love lasted long enough until she came back at the age of 19.

She thought that she will definitely have him, well, she thought wrong. She tried confessing but was brutally rejected by the man at ipinahiya pa siya ng lalaki na ilang ulit pang nangyari.

All his kind gestures, all his sweet words were just a consideration giving face for her family because she was a fragile child that needed some attention. Lalo pa't palagi lang siyang pinaalalahan ng lolo niya na hayaan ang babae na mainlove sa kanya.

Pero kahit anong pagpapahiya nito ay hindi siya nagalit, instead ay mas lalo niya pang pinursue ng todo ang lalaki kahit anong pagtataboy nito sa kanya.

Not until half a year ago, Hugo met the heroine.

She was constantly pursuing the male lead but the male lead was also constantly pursuing the female lead.

Naging hadlang siya para sa dalawa.

A lot of misunderstandings surfaced and all the blame were thrown at Canary.

She didn't even do anything and was just tailing the male lead like a dog but everyone labeled and critisized her for being so f-cking stubborn at isang dakilang malandi. Her reputation fell down at the bottom but she did not care about that. What she cared the most was the attention that the male lead spared her.

And then, here comes the point when she attended a party last night. Nasa iisang exclusive bar lang sila ng second male lead.

The bar was at the underground level of a five star hotel owned by the second male lead.