5

"Achoooo!"

Canary who was snuggling herself on the floor sneezed.

"Lalagnatin pa ata ako."

A second later and she was out into her dreamland again.

Ilang oras na ring paikot ikot si Silva sa buong syudad. Wether it was the hotel, parks or alleyways, he didn't bother stopping and taking a break as he was desperate to find the missing woman.

He even searched the places that he thought the woman would go based on his information, even the supposed to-be friends wasn't spared as he ordered his men to barged into their houses and find the missing person.

Everytime his men called him, he was faced with great dissapointment.

Wala ni isa ang nakapagturo kung nasaan ang babae.

Silva stood outside his car as he parked it and pondered.

The woman couldn't have left the city, wala siyang pera para sa taxi, kung maglalakad rin siya, madali at mabilis lang siyang maaabutan because her body was badly abused by me. Isa pa may surveila-fuck! Surveilance camera! That was f-cking installed in my house.

He didn't thought of that thing due to him panicking and he has never experience this kind of roller coaster emotion making him frustrated.

Silva came to a realization and groaned. Galit na galit siya sa kadahilanang naloko siya ng babae.

Sigurado siyang alam ng babae na matataranta siya kapag hindi niya ito nakita. He was sure that by now, the woman was already laughing in her mind as he totally look like a living and a breathing joke in her eyes.

"That woman dared to trick me!"  Ang nanggagalaiti niyang pagsasalita sa hangin.

He took his phone out of his pocket and called his men.

"Stand down," he grimly ordered his men to stop the search.

His voice was filled with undribled anger.

Napabuntong-hininga naman sa takot at ginhawa ang mga tauhan niya. Takot para sa kanila dahil sa boss na parang papatay na at ginhawa dahil sa wakas tapos na ang paghahanap nila.

Pagtataka naman at ang pag aalala ang para sa taong pagbubuntungan ng galit nito.

Silva hopped back into his sports car, speeding his way back to his dark house. By the time he arrived at home, it was already 8 in the morning. The idea of spending way too long outside searching for the woman makes his blood boil even more.

He slammed open the door to their bedroom and with the help of the sunlight that illuminated the surrounding, he could finally see a certain individual curling on the floor.

Isa sa rason na hindi niya ito makita kagabi ay dahil nasa likuran ito ng kurtina and because the woman totally blended into the darkness of the surrounding.

Wala itong kumot kaya kitang kita ang panginginig nito. Idagdag pa ang sobrang takot nito nang malakas niyang binuksan at isinara ang pintuan at ang mga mabibigat niyang hakbang.

Silva wanted to shout at her, scream at her, curse her but for some reason, when he saw the woman trembling again, his actions, his voice and his eyes softened as he approached carefully.

Nang tuluyan siyang makalapit, he realized that the woman herself has deep dark eyebags under her beautiful eyes indicating na parehas lang silang dalawa na hindi nakatulog buong gabi hanggang umaga.

"I-I'm sorry. I wanna go h-home. S-Sorry. It's n-not me. N-Not me. Di ako y-yun."

Canary repeatedly said those words hoping some forgiveness for the act that she didn't committed.

Her eyes wet with tears again.

Ilang beses niya pang inulit ulit 'yon bago siya kunin at buhatin ni Silva nang paharap habang hinahaplos ang likod niya upang patahanin.

" I know. I believe you. I really do. Stop crying now. I'm sorry for all the hurtful things I've said. You don't deserve it. You definitely don't deserve it. I admit that I'm such a f-cking bastard that's why I'm taking responsibility. I'm sorry, ok? I really am sorry. Can you forgive me, kitten?"

Silva murmured in her ears as he keep stroking her back hanggang makarating siya sa kama at naupo habang kandong si Canary. Pero hindi niya sinagot ang kagustuhan nitong pag uwi dahil hindi niya hahayaang mawala ito sa tabi niya.

He didn't know but starting at this very moment, he was bound to her.

There was an invisible force binding his soul towards the woman's.

He drop some kisses on her forehead repeatedly and continued to whisper comfort words.

"I d-don't know how I g-got here n-nor I k-know why you are d-drugge-" Canary spoke with her cracked lips but was instantly cut by Silva.

"Of course, I believe you, " he assured the woman.

Silva stared into those truthful beautiful amber eyes, finding no hint of lie in them.

"Go to sleep, kitten. I will be right here," Silva murmured out as he brush the hair off Canary's eyes.

Ipinikit ni Canary ang kanyang mga mata.

Her face relaxing as if a heavy weight problem in her heart was finally off her chest giving her a breath of relief.

Mabilis rin itong nakatulog.

Inihiga ni Silva ang babae sa kama at nilagyan ng kumot.

Silva walked out of the room and stayed in his office taking out some files in the drawer. He spread all of it on the table and stared at them grimly.

He dialed the number of the person who collected the informations and sent out an order.

"Find those fuckers by midnight and bring them to the red room. All of those who drugged me and brought Canary to this mess, torture them excessively and tend their wound, after that...torture them again. If you can't manage to inflict those fucking fears in them then I will be the one to do it, including you. After all, I don't need some f-cking incompetent and useless people in my command, "  he ordered as coldness and madness in his voice resonates into the ear of the person at the other line.

Halos mamutla na sa takot at gulat ang nasa kabilang linya dahilan upang mabilis itong napasagot.

Silva ended the call and one by one, once again look at the files of information regarding the mess that was intistigated against him.

He read each files and noted every single family and relatives that they have and the company that they are associated with.

Even the companies with those that had partnership with those people was listed in his mind not knowing what he will do to them.

Should I give them to kitten?

Was what he thought before he decided to leave it be and head back towards the woman's room to sleep beside her.

-
Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.