EPILOGUE

In the news, everyone was talking about a rich second generation woman who was almost killed by a teenage girl and was sent to a hospital.

Without knowing the identity of the teenager, the family seeks for justice at patuloy na kino-call out kung sino man ang nakakakilala sa dalawang bumugbog sa kanilang anak. Ilang oras pa lang ang nakalilipas pero grabe na ang pagkalat ng balita dahil mas lalo itong pinalalaki ng pamilya ng biktima.

Hindi kasi nila mahanap ang dalaga dahil kasalukuyang coma ang babaeng biktima dahil sa bugbog saradong katawan nito.

In a conference room, tahimik ang lahat at kabadong pinakikinggan ang nagre-report sa gitna.

When suddenly, bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang napakagandang dalaga habang nakasunod dito ang dalawang bodyguard.

Athena Blood, 15 and just like her name, is one of the bravest and one of the most intelligent teenager, directly opened the door of the conference room and barge inside.

Did not even look at the people inside and confidently raised her voice towards her father at the center.

"Dad! Help! May binugbog akong babaeng malandi. Tulungan mo akong itago ito! Lagot ako kay mommy kapag nalaman niya ang ginawa ko! Daddy, mom will definitely kill me!!"

During the meeting, all the phones were in silent mode and none of them knew about the boiling news that was reported in the television and internet.

Silva sat on the main seat, watching her princess, blushing with a panicking face, and stood up and walked towards her, "Who's this woman that you're talking about?"

Athena was hugged by her father, her hands around her father's neck, mind you she was taller than any girls her age-and her mouth started spitting some vicious words.

"It was that woman that keeps on seducing you, the daughter of your ugly old baldhead's partner in one of your business. Sabi niya kasi sooner or later ay makukuha ka raw niya kaya ayun, binugbog ko. Tas pina-bugbog ko rin sa mga bodyguard ko. Dad~I don't want to be punish by mom. Help me ok?"

Tuluyan nang natawa si Silva sa pagpapa-cute ng anak. 

He took a side glance towards his assistant and to be expected, kaagad itong umalis nang conference room at may tinawagan. It was unknown what will happen to that family pero isa lang ang iniisip ng lahat ng tao sa conference room, that family is f-cked up.

Hinalikan niya ang noo ng anak at nagsalita, "Well, just tell mom the reason why you sent her at death's door surely, baka tulungan ka pa ng mom mo."

Athena looked at him with uncertainty in her beautiful eyes that made his father laugh.

"I swear on my name, now try confessing it to mom." 

Nang makauwi ang mag ama ay sinalubong sila ni Canary na nakaupo sa terrace ng bahay at umiinom ng kape.

Hindi alam ng dalawa pero sabay na nanindig ang balahibo nila ng pasadahan sila ng tingin ng babae.

When they arrived at the living room, Canary was already waiting for them, sitting on the sofa while her feet on the table.

Athena and Silva looked at each other before they carefully and slowly walked towards Canary, when they arrived in front of her, both kneeled on the floor with their hands behind their heads.

Naunang nagsalita si Silva, "I should've supervised her and refrain her from picking fights, I'm sorry. Trust me kitten, pinagalitan ko na siya ng sobra sa company."

Pumangalawa naman ang anak na nagsimulang umacting at agad tumulo ang luha, "That's true mom, I even cried because it broke my heart that daddy reprimanded me in front of a bunch of people. Hindi na ako uulit pa, at magpapakabait na ako. I'm sorry mom."