42

Timothee was stunned not knowing what to think.

He was lost in a daze.

It was like a different person who greeted him dahil nag iba ang tono ng pananalita nito and even her whole personality radiates a cunning and mischeviously clever aura na mapapaisip ka kung iisang tao lang ba ang kaharap mo.

"Stop acting dumb and stupid and move your ass to where my office is before I drag you there myself." Canary said while pointing the hallway using her lips.

Mabilis namang kumilos si Timothee sa kabila ng gulat at pagtataka pagkatapos ay dinala si Canary sa kanyang opisina.

Inside the office was a table full of different computer monitors and a lot of thick folders full of different documents inside.

The office was big and wide seemingly look like an instant pad with a good interior design suitable for working.

Canary took a seat on her chair and gestured the others to sit on the sofa in front of her.

"This will be yours starting today. Please call us whenever you need us and every department will heed your words as soon as possible."   Timothee said while watching Canary's expression.

Canary started inspecting everything and turning on the computers before she began cracking codes and displaying it on her monitors. She split her attention and said some few words to Timothee and the other guys.

"Call every executives and brief them to meet me this afternoon at 3 pm. About the changes in this whole organization, I'll email everything and have it presented to everyone. Conduct a few meetings, gathering every head of the institutions as well as every field and make sure to brief them. Send my guys to the training department and make sure to work their asses off and I'll meet them by the end of the month. You can now leave,"   she gestured everyone to vanish away and out of her sight na kaagad namang ginawa ng lahat.

Canary continued cracking some codes and infiltrated some organization's systems therefor watching their every moves like an eagle to it's prey.

Ilang minuto niya pang ginagawa ito nang biglaang siyang natawa dahil sa mga taong nakadisplay sa monitor niya.

"...and to think that your soul became unstable just because of the damn worries that you're feeling towards that damn trashy bastard."

She mumbled while leaning on her arm rest and watching the particular person who was kneading it's forehead that was probably aching due to the problems that keeps arising.

"Let's see...should I help? Or...maybe not and leave them on the verge of collapsing. Should I destroy everything myself? C'mon woman answer me."

Pagsasalita nito sa sarili na kaagad ring sinundan ng malakas na tawa na nagmumula rin sa kanya.

"Oo nga pala, hindi ka pala makakasagot. You're damn unconscious and sleeping, deep inside of us, tsk. If only you chose to part with me from the very beginning, but your sanity and good will remained, how dissapointing."

After she said those words, katahimikan ang nanatili sa buong pagilid habang patuloy siyang nanonood sa computer monitor.

Canary saw how deeply in a mess their situation is and that a constant push from the enemy and they will officially and gravely collapsed.

A few seconds later and her hand and fingers move on it's own, reaching the keyboard while typing some words faster as ever.

"Tch, I'll only help you this time."

Pakikipag usap niya sa sarili bago pinindot ang enter key.

As soon as the computer monitor displayed the sent notification and notified the people she was watching, everyone halted on their places and was feeling stunned and awed by the unknown information that was presented on their faces.

Tumayo naman sa pagkakaupo si Canary pagkatapos ay lumapit sa isang kwarto kung saan naroroon ang tutulugan niya.

It is currently 1 pm sharp at isang oras lang ang meron siya para makapagpahinga.

She lied down on the bed without a thought and a few seconds later, tuluyan na nga siyang nakatulog.

Nagising si Canary na saktong alas tres ng tanghali.

Siguro dahil sa maihahantulad sa isang body clock ang katawan niya ay nagigising siya sa tamang oras kung anong gusto niya.

Pumunta muna siya ng banyo at naghilamos habang hindi maiiwasan ang mapatingin sa salamin.

"Still asleep huh. Oh well, if that's what you want,"   pakikipag usap niya sa salamin bago pinunasan ang mukha at lumabas ng banyo.

Kinuha niya muna ang ipad na iniwan ni Timothee sa table niya bago napatingin sa pintuan nang may kumatok at bumukas ito.

"Nasa conference room na po sila lahat boss, everyone's ready."

Tinanguan lang ito ni Canary pagkatapos ay sumunod na dito hanggang sa huminto sila sa isang pintuan. Timothee first whispered at the woman waiting for them in front of the door pagkatapos ay pumasok sa loob upang ipaalam sa lahat ang pagdating niya.

As soon as she walked into the room, different kind of gazes landed on her as she walk towards the middle seat. May ibang hindi inaasahan na babae pala ang bagong nagmamay ari sa kanila at yung iba naman ay kagaya niyang malamig ang tingin.

Nang makaupo ay hindi siya nagsalita bagkus ay pinasadahan ng tingin ang mga executives na ngayo'y nakatingin sa kanya na para bang hindi makapaniwala, maliban sa apat na nakaupo na malapit sa kanya.

There were 12 of them sitting on each of her side, divided by 6, was filled with curiosity while looking at her except for the 4 people that ignored her existence.

Nakapikit lang ang apat na para bang wala itong mga pakealam sa kanya at isa lang siyang insignipikanteng tao sa kanilang paningin.

For them, she was an undeserving existence and has no right to boss them around lalo pa't ngayon ay alam nilang isa siyang babae at baka ay hindi siya mismo ang totoong nakahanap sa kanila.

The silence lasted for a few minutes at wala ni isa ang naglakas loob na basagin ang katahimikan dahil habang tumatagal ang ilang segundo at minuto ay palamig ng palamig ang buong paligid kahit hindi naman gaanong kalakasan ang aircon.

They were all uncomfortable and was itching to talk but Canary didn't gave them a chance to speak their minds.

As long as she kept her mouth shut, no one has the right to talk and they were subconsciously pressured by the atmosphere that she was currently emitting.

-

YA lyublyu vas💕

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspled words.