40

One whole week and no calls nor texts from Silva appeared on Canary's cellphone.

Simula noog umalis ang lalaki papuntang  Germany ay hindi na ito tumawag pa sa kanya.

The last time that Silva called her was before he boarded the plane.

In those 7 whole days, Canary and Shekinah dropped out of school and took exams for the advancement class from a private institution just to finish their degree as soon as possible na siyang ikinagulat ng lahat.

At sa loob ng isang linggo na'yun ay wala ni isang tawag o update tungkol kay Silva na kahit si Reed ay hindi na alam kung ano ang nangyari sa mga kasamahan lalong lalo na sa boss niya.

But of course, he remained calm because he trusted everyone kahit pa maski siya ay nagtataka.

It was a whole freaking week and not once he found something about what had happened in Germany. Aside from that, he was busy managing everything in the Philippines, ito ang dahilan kung bakit naiwan siya sa Pilipinas kasama si Troy.

Meanwhile, Shekinah was asked by her family to come home with them to Las Vegas because something unexpected happened kaya ngayon ay naiwan si Canary na mag isa at walang kasama sa bahay.

Even though there were guards in the dark, not literally but those who were eyeing her were 24/7 on standby without knowing the reason kahit nasa bahay lang naman siya ng lalaki.

Canary took the phone out of her pocket when it suddenly rang.

[ "We did everything you asked for and just like what you said, the whole underground of Germany is currenty under seige by some unknown forces without a way out. One of Silva Al'Draco's tower had been nearly wiped out because of the inside job that no one had expected to be done. ]

Pagsisimula ng tao sa kabilang linya dahilan upang mapatango si Canary.

The whole thing was expected.

Silva getting betrayed and was delayed more than a month was a thing she expected the most. Except for the fact na nangyari nga ang inaasahan niya, hindi inaakala ni Canary na kamuntikan na talagang masira ang tower na pinamumunuan ni Silva. Because from the novel itself, it was only a half damaged that was done and not the almost wiped out thing. The novel didn't mentioned anything regarding this.

Silva may even stayed longer kung ganon nga ang nangyari.

"Continue." Canary said to the other line making the person at the other line sweat because of the uncomfortable feeling.

At first akala nila na lalaki mismo ang kumuntak at nag hacked ng security system nila na bigla bigla nalang nambulabog at nagpagising sa grupong matagal nang natutulog.

No one knew them when it comes to their real identity but they were aliased as Incognitus in the underworld. Before they dissapeared, nag iwan sila ng mensahe sa buong mundo na kung sino mismo ang makaalam ng totoong pangalan ng kahit sino sa kanila, makakahanap at gigising sa buong grupo na nagkalat sa buong mundo, they will welcome that person open arms and make that particular person become their ruler.

They didn't expected that the said person will personally hacked their security system defense and send each one of them their true identities without a message left telling them something.

They were nervous big time dahilan upang bigla bigla nalang nagpatawag ng emergency meeting ang kanilang head quarters upang pag usapan kung ano ang kailangan ng taong nakakakilala sa kanilang lahat.

Then one day, a message arrived on each of their monitors telling them to wait for it's command and when the said person sent something, nagulat sila dahil sa mga natuklasan.

The whole thing that happened were full of bombs which exploded in their minds making them dumbfounded, and to think na akala nila na lalaki ang nakatuklas sa kanilang lahat, everything was pure bullsh-ts.

Him as one of the country's specialist and was the head of the group in the Philippines and China, he was tasked to contact the person.

[ "We had contacted one of the underground stray group connected in our domain and asked them to monitor each of every tower in Germany. They have successfully infiltrated each tower's system and had gain access inside everyone's tower and boss? This is even more bad news than Al'Draco's almost wiped out tower. Lahat ng tore sa Germany aside from Silva Al'Draco was under the command of some unknown bastard. We're currently digging out who that f-cker is-oh, nevermind boss, one of my men sent me the classified info. but it definitely looks like a nickname or an alias if I'm not mistaken and I'm still not blind from all of the work typing some shits, sigurado po akong malinaw pa ang mata ko at tama ang nababasa ko. It read as Shade?"]

Mahabang lintaya ng lalaki na ikinatahimik ni Canary.

She really  guessed the nickname because she once read it but she only knew a tiny bit information about that person. It's a good thing that the tiny bit of information that she was talking about was the biggest answer to the mystery.

"Send me the codes of each tower and prepare some  people to receive me at the airport in Germany. I will be there this evening. You come with me along with the 12 executives. By tomorrow, present your faces outside my pad's door and bring all of the files regarding this power struggle."

Ang utos ni Canary sa kabilang linya na kaagad namang nitong sinang-ayunan.

[ "Copy boss, we'll see you in Germany. I'll send you the details right after the call. Thank you." ]

Tumango si Canary kahit hindi ito nakikita ng kausap pagkatapos ay ibinaba ang tawag.

Everything started when Shekinah was assaulted.

Canary started hunting everyone at sa loob ng ilang linggo na'yun ay pinamunuan niya ang grupo.

She left them some things that they needed to successfully achieve or each of their head quarters and identities will be plucked out of their domain na kaagad namang ginawa ng mga ito.

The moment she knew that shit's about to go down, sinimulan na niyang kumilos.

Habang nag iimpake ay may narinig siyang boses.

(Do you even have any idea who that bastard is?)

Canary frowned when she heard the voice inside her head. Nagsisimula na naman itong tumalak ng kung ano ano na nagpapainit lang ng ulo niya.

"You better not meddle into my business, you b-tch."

She grimly said to the voice in her head which earned her a sarcastic laugh from it.

(Hunting another bastard just to help that other bastard of your's, what a joke. Seriously? You weren't even this active back in the days when your  lovely parents were killed in front of you, clown.)

Napahinto si Canary sa pag eempake pagkatapos ay naglakad patungong cr upang tignan ang repleksyon sa salamin.

"Listen here, you f*ckwit. We both know what had truly happened that day. So don't make me lose my temper on you and forced myself to make you dissappear." Canary slowly said while looking at the mirror where a woman was grinning staring back at her.

(Yeah, lie to yourself.)

She said mockingly before laughing.

-
A/N: I'm stupidly f*cked up. I binge watch a bl drama and forgot everything lmao

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.