9

It's been three days pero hindi pa rin natatapos ang pang iinsulto ng lahat kay Canary.

It's been three days but the rumors that was made up by the people who hated her keeps spreading in the school forum.

Maingay pa rin ang pangalan ni Canary to the point na pati pangha-harass ng mga ito ay hindi matigil tigil.

Aside from that, tatlong araw na ring hindi nakikita ni Canary si Silva.

The last time that she saw him was when he took her to go back to school. Nang mag uwian ay hindi na ito ang sumundo sa kanya kundi ang isa sa mga tauhan nito.

Canary thought that everything was moving based on her prediction, but she thought wrong. The person who was the strongest player for her and was responsible for her dissapeared.

She tried asking his subordinates but none of them told her nor answered her.

It was always an excuse that she received and nothing else.

Hinayaan nalang niya ang mga ito at hindi na ulit nagtanong pa. It is up to the guy to show his face anyway, she can always use her trump card and keeps the innocent victim act.

"Ms. Arsene, if you keep spacing out, why don't you just head outside and go home? Hindi ko kailangan ang pagtulala mo sa class ko."

Canary shifted her eyes in front and saw her instructor who was raising her eyebrows while scornfully looking at her.

Nagtawanan ang lahat dahil sa narinig.

Binalewala niya lang ito pagkatapos ay iniyuko ang ulo but before that happen, she saw how her instructor smirked and looked at the people towards the back of her.

She can clearly see that those group of girls including the female lead and the instructor knew each other na para bang planado na ng mga ito na ipahiya siya sa lahat.

Tatlong araw nang hindi matigil tigil ang mga panghaharass ng mga estudyante sa kanya pati ang mga instructor na palagi siyang naka special mention during class time kahit wala naman siyang ginagawa.

"I'm sorry ma'am," she's back apologizing and lowering her head down again.

"It's a good thing that you know your place. I suggest that you keep lowering your head...it greatly suits you," everyone's laugh was heard once more except for a woman who has her lead plastered on a table, sleeping,  but Canary didn't bother looking up with their tauntings.

"Well said, Ms. Smith. "

Alkia said with a grin plastered on her face.

Even the female lead's corner of the lips was raised in just a split of second pero mabilis ring nawala ito.

No one was able to see her mask broke for a few seconds.

She didn't say a word.

Alam ni Canary na useless lang kung magsasalita pa siya lalo pa't wala ni isa ang pabor sa kanya ngayon. Everyone's contempt was directed at her and none of them has the courage to defend her.

"Oh my fucking fuck!"

A woman's voice was heard at lahat ay napatingin sa babaeng may hawak ng cellphone sa pinakalikuran.

"Ms. Rodriguez! What's up with you? Why are you shouting and cursing in my class!? Do you want to meet me at the discipline room?"  The instructor's voice traveled around the room.

They all looked at the woman with questioning eyes.

Ilang segundo na ang nakalipas pero hindi pa rin nagsasalita bagkus ay nakatingin lang ito sa hawak na cellphone na tila ba nagbabasa.