13

Canary was secretly glancing at the woman who seemed so lonely eating her lunch at the corner of the cafeteria.

Well, they both looked lonely given by the fact that they were both hated by the people surrounding them.

Kung kailan nakalimutan niya ang babae ay saka naman ito susulpot.

Canary remembered that there was one person who imprinted her name into her mind aside from the original Canary.

The woman who died even before Canary was sent to Silva's cruel hands.

It was none other than Shekinah Montero.

She was a talented woman and a beauty at that.

Knew how to play different kind of instruments and most of all, she was a talented composer and a producer of different songs under the name Red.

At sa sobrang talino nong nagsulat ng novel na ginagalawan nila Canary ngayon, ginawa niya ring ulol sa pag ibig si Shekinah na naka-target lock rin kay Hugo.

Of course, it was a fucking novel. What do you expect? Syempre, maraming inlove sa male lead na kulang nalang gahasain ito ng mga babae.

Canary snort at that thought.

Naisip niyang napakasayang talaga ni Shekinah.

She was a whole set of meal aside from Canary.

Though she was a very tall woman-even taller than the female lead and looks intimidating at that, she was actually a softy and loves cute and small stuffs either it was a living organism or things.

Pati nga si Canary ay gustong gusto niya dahil sa liit ng height nito compared sa lahat ng mga estudyante ng University nila, kaso nga lang nang malaman niyang karibal niya ito sa pag ibig,  she began to disdain the woman.

Furthermore, she feels inferior towards Canary because she knew that she can't compare herself when it comes to wealth and popularity, that was why she really hated Canary to the bones.

Truth to be told, Shekinah was a very popular  -no, it was Red who was very popular internationally.

But that talented woman died by hanging herself.

Yes, she killed herself and died by suicide and was found 3 days later in her house and no one knows the reason why she did that.

As you can see, nagbago ang takbo ng buhay nila.

Shekinah died before Canary but now, they were both alive but is currently hated by everyone. At the same time, parehas rin ng rason ito at 'yun ay may gusto sila kay Hugo.

Everyone knew about Canary's situation but not Shekinah's. At first, patago lang ito but from what everyone's whispering about right now, nalaman ni Canary na mismong kaibigan ni Shekinah ang bumunyag sa sikreto ng babae.

Damn, good friends!

Canary scoffed at that thought before she shifted her attention to her food.

"Well, well. Look what we have here,"  a woman's voice caught Canary's attention.

She looked in front of her and saw another mosquito who started buzzing.

Nah, bee's are beautiful creatures with their yellow and black stripes that can't be compared with these insects.

Everyone began mocking the two of them the moment a certain person caught everyone's attention.

Magkatabi lang kasi ang table ni Canary at Shekinah. When it said that Shekinah was in the corner part, so as Canary.

Both has single table that's why it was so easy to spot the two of them. The former was tall while the latter was short.

"Look at these fallen bitches, eating with us and breathing the same air with us, aren't you ashamed?" Alkia commented while sitting at the table in front of the two.

Shekinah's eyebrow twitched hearing the mosquito buzzing. Meanwhile, Canary prayed in her mind to watch a good show.

One thing that Shekinah was probably known at was that she's a fighter, and a good one at that.

Nakalimutan na ata ng lahat kung gaano sobrang nakakatakot ang babae dahil lang sa pagkagusto nito kay Hugo.

They forgot how Shekinah Montero beat up bitches in the past whenever someone provoked her. In addition to that fact, they forgot how Shekinah lives up to her name as the freak whenever someone messes with her.

"What about you, Canary? Sobrang kapal na ba ng mukha mo at hindi mo manlang maramdaman kung gaano ka ayaw ng mga tao sa'yo? How does it feel working at the Black District? Does it really felt good getting f-cked by some old dudes, you h-e?"

She kept blabbering things without a halt and that made everyone laugh.

For the people around them, they were always up for an interesting show.

Canary tilted her head looking so innocent and cute that it made everyone's laugh slowly subsided.

Everyone was questioning their line of thoughts when they think that looks cute and so damn innocent.

Why do I feel like protecting her-f-ck! I'm crazy!

Iisa lang ang naisip ng lahat na kaagad ring dineny.

That was when Canary almost laugh out loud.

Kung hindi lang siya nakafull mode of acting ay baka napahalakhak na siya sa sobrang epic ng mga reaksyon nila.

Well, who wouldn't want to protect an innocent rabbit?

Canary thought that even the wildest and the scariest animal-devil was tamed by her and the proof was the person who once r-ped her.

She smirked at that thought and looked at her surrounding once again.

Sure enough, when she secretly landed her sight to Shekinah's, nakita niyang napahinto rin at napatulala ang babae nang tignan siya nito.

Canary was feeling the excitement and began acting one of her greatest masterpiece.

Mabilis niyang tinapos ang kinakain pagkatapos ay tumayo.

At dahil magkaharap lang naman sila ng babaeng talak ng talak, naisipan niyang dumaan sa mismong harap nito at pasimpleng tinapakan ang paa ng babae habang dala dala ang tray ng pinagkainan.

At dahil tumayo na si Canary, napatayo rin si Alkia ngunit hindi inaasahan na bigla siyang maf-frame up.

Canary made it look so natural that it seemed like it was her foot who was stepped at and that it made Alkia who pushed her aside because that's what everyone saw.

Canary fell on Shekinah's table, who immediately held her back afraid of hurting the cute lady in her arms, and looked at Alkia with a frightening gaze.

Alam ni Canary na by now, nag iba na ang tingin ni Shekinah sa kanya lalo pa't parehas sila ng sitwasyon.

Canary knew that Shekinah is a great backer aside from Silva, because her background was unknown that even Shekinah herself didn't know about it.

It was known at the near end chapter though.

The power of spoiler!

"What do you think you're doing, you fucking bitch!?" Shekinah's voice echoed and everyone stiffened on their spot.

Namutla naman si Alkia nang makita kung gaano ka dilim ang mukha ni Shekinah habang nakaalalay kay Canary.

-

A/N: Gl vibes lmao

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.