14

Tahimik ang lahat habang nakatingin kay Shekinah.

Meanwhile, Canary was laughing in her mind.

The surrounding's atmosphere was very heavy that it feels like you can't properly breathe.

"I said...what do you think you are doing?" Shekinah repeated her words.

Hindi naman makasagot si Alkia dahil sa naramdamang takot. Ngayon lang nag sink in sa kanya kung ano ang kayang gawin ni Shekinah.

The way Shekinah paused before continuing her words was really nerve wracking to the point that you felt like some bugs were crawling on your skin.

As expected, it really runs in their blood.

Canary almost clap in amusement when she felt the extreme killing intent that Shekinah was releasing.

"You had the audacity to question me?! Me? Alkia Chen? Yes, you are definitely a Montero-no! To be specific, an unloved and a disgrace to the Montero Clan. Bitch! If I were you, I would start packing my things and transfer myself to some unknown dirty school. No one wants to see your face-not even your family. Epecially you Canary Arsene, you slu-"

Everyone gasps and was stunned when Shekinah grab Alkia's face and slammed it on the table.

Alkia screamed in pain and agony when she felt that her nose broke, her face bleeding.

Sobrang bilis ng pangyayari dahil hindi manlang nila namalayan si Shekinah na maingat na itinabi si Canary upang hindi madamay sa gulo.

Damn! I felt the secondhand pain.

Canary thought while watching the good show.

She looked at Shekinah who slowly walked towards the table before she sat on it. Canary  and everyone saw how Shekinah stroke her fingers on the table 'til it reached the table's corners.

Everyone wasn't able to comprehend what just happened. Tulala lang silang nakatingin sa dalawa at hindi makapaniwala sa nangyari.

Although everyone knew how dangerous Shekinah can be, they still felt terrible and nauseous whenever she starts beating up someone.

Ikaw ba naman live na makakita nang napakaraming dugo at mga taong hindi mamukhaan, sinong hindi matatakot dito?

Titigan ka lang nito ay talagang manginginig na ang tuhod mo dahil sa height nito na halos average height lang ng mga lalaki.

It was very uncomfortable and was not a good thing to watch especially if you're a soft person who could easily gets traumatized because that's what happened everytime the school has received a lot of complaints from her victim's families.

"Alkia Chen...You know, I always find you attractive in the eye. You are definitely beautiful...and can top up on every charts given by the fact that you are a great model,"  she commented while stroking the edge of the table.

Nang matapos siyang magsalita ay mas pinili ni Shekinah na manahimik nang ilang segundo bago tumayo.

Lahat ay nag aabang sa mga susunod niyang gagawin, pero walang nagbabalak na pumigil.

They held their breaths feeling like it was a big mistake for them to continue breathing under the presence of Shekinah.

They all watched how she stood up and wipe the blood on the table and lift it up carrying it before she slowly walked towards Alkia who was lying on the floor, screaming and holding her face.

Shekinah was very strong, very strong that everyone felt like they were choked by her actions.

"...Like I said, you look really beautiful.But what if...I destroy that fucking face of yours? 'Cause you're really annoying, you know? The way you blabber some nonsense and stupid things makes me wanna punch you on the face and completely destroy it. But of course, dahil hindi pa naman ako ang tina-target mo, I held myself back. Pero bakit ba ayaw mong iligtas ang sarili mo at talagang ikaw na mismo ang lumalapit at nag aalay nito sa'kin? Like, f-ck it! I did my best. Kung gaano kaganda ang panlabas mong anyo, ganun naman kadumi ang bunganga at panloob mong anyo,"  after her long monolouge she looked at Canary.