53

The high society was in chaos.

The news regarding the explosion about a certain hospital in Germany was known worldwide.

Unexpectedly, 3 days before the disaster happened, an anonymous person acquired the hospital at sa loob ng tatlong araw na'yon ay wala  ni isang mga empleyado at mga pasyente ang nanatili, instead some unidentified people had taken place the hospital and were monitoring a certain patient staying at a certain vvip room.

Dalawang grupo ang nagpapanggap na mga empleyado at pasyente sa hospital habang pinapaligiran ang pasyente sa vvip.

That's where Canary took the matter in her own hands and finished them off.

At the other side before everyone's destruction, the Vylzen and the Rios clan wasn't even given the chance to defend themselves from facing the surprised plummeting of stocks.

Their stock value dropped at a fast rate.

The two company's bankruptcy were soon to be expected facing the crisis. What's even more shocking was the  disaster regarding their underworld business.

Both the clan's headquarters were destroyed completely at lahat ng mga connection nila ay nadamay.

Noong una, plano nilang salbahin ang mga kumpanya sa pamamagitan ng pagkonekta nila sa mga busineness sa underworld. Ngunit sa hindi inaasahang pagkakataon, pagkagulat ang sumalubong sa kanilang lahat nang malaman na nauna pang nasira ang illegal business nila kesa sa legal.

They tried contacting their benefactor who was the mastermind of the plan regarding Silva's death but they were driven mad when none of that person's men were able to transfer their in dire need of help to the person itself.

Everyone was left with questions unable to get an answer from it.

Sino nga ba ang may pakana ng lahat ng ito?

Bakit?

It was a few years ago when someone approached them bearing great hatred towards Silva.

That person claimed to be the only person who knew Silva in and out ever since he was young.

The person itself said na siya ang pinakamalapit na tao kay Silva at ang nag iisang tao na kayang pabagsakin ang lalaki.

Sinabi rin nito mismo na kayang niyang ibigay ang kalahating pagmamay ari ng mga ari-arian ni Silva sa kanila basta pumayag lang sila sa lahat ng mga plano nito.

Who wouldn't want to take a risk with that very tempting offer?

It was very obvious how deep that person's obsession had towards the Al'Draco's head.

As few years had gone by, the person who offered them the biggest compromise a person could make, gradually told them half of the truth about his very own reason for Silva's destruction.

In their world, if you want to make an alliance with some certain people, you need to build the trust between the two or more than two parties.

In that way, you can secure every each of your positions by telling the truth, mixed with lies.

At first, everything was going well.

Matagumpay nilang naisagawa ang lahat ng plano nang walang kahirap hirap pero nagbago ang lahat ngunit hindi nila alam kung kailan nagsimula.

But it was only the case for the Rios clan and some other clans dahil iba ang iniisip ng angkan ng mga Vylzen.

There was only one person who became the trigger of it all.

The head of the Vylzen clan, ang bastardong ama ni Canary ay ginamit ang kanyang utak at may natuklasan.

Nagkanda letche-letche ang lahat simula noong itakwil niya ang anak sa labas.