7

A week and a half has gone by and Canary need to attend school because she was a week and a half late for the start of the second semester.

Silva has been carefully supporting her everywhere and in everything.

Meanwhile, Silva dropped out as he has important things to do.

When Canary thought of attending school again, she cursed repeatedly in her mind. She knew exactly what will happen the moment she enroll herself back to school again.

At this point, all the people in the school knew about her disownment and her bastard father kicking her out, leaving her homeless.

Hinihintay lang ng lahat na pumasok si Canary but was completely dissapointed when it has been a week that she didn't show herself.

They mocked her for not facing them and instead acting like a coward but was planning to call her shameless the moment she show her face to them.

Some were even trying their luck to ask from the school administration for some clue regarding her whereabouts but was harshly reprimanded by the dean of Canary's department.

All they could do was wait for the illegitimate child to show her disgusting face, is what everyone has been thinking of.

"Do you want me to come with you, kitten?" Silva asked her with a straight face.

At kung hindi lang nakafull percent ang acting skills ni Canary ay baka natawa na ito nang tuluyan.

Do I look like a child who needs her guardian on her first day of school?

Was what she thought while looking at Silva's expressionless face. He keeps rubbing her back while her round butt on his lap.

But if she can read his mind, siguradong nasuka na siya ng dugo dahil talaga namang maliit siya sa paningin ng lalaki.

They are currently on their way to the university.

"No. I can manage," she softly answered while browsing some books.

Looking at the woman, Silva can only sigh in his mind.

The ever out-going and aggressive woman that he knew totally vanished from just a single snap from him.

She became quiet like peace was her safe haven and that art was her life, painting different illustrations na kahit ni isa ay wala siyang maintindihan ngunit matindi ang emosyong mararamdaman mo sa tuwing makikita mo ang mga obra ng babae.

She became timid and aloof.

Or, maybe that was really her true personality and all of those faces that everyone knew was just a part of her, a mask made to survive and to defend herself from the harsh upper society.

The woman's confidence was nowhere to be seen because he broke her. He broke her completely that he was also the one who needed to fix her.

Fortunately, it looks like she was attached to him and not thinking about his f-cking friend again. Or else, he wouldn't hesitate to do something to that friend of his.

"If you say so, kitten. But don't ever forget to call me if you need something, okay? I've listed all the possible contacts that you can reach whenever you can't reach me but don't you worry about that, I'm always on stand-by. Don't ever add someone in your contact list if you think they don't deserve you, do you understand?"

Silva spoke as he kissed her forehead earning a small nod from Canary, he opened the car's door when they arrived at the entrance gate.

"See you later, kitten," Silva murmured under his breath as he saw how she smiled at him, waving her tiny hands and said goodbye.