34

Mabilis na nag drive si Reed pabalik sa bahay ni Shekinah kahit siya man ay naguguluhan.

As soon as they arrived, Canary opened the door and dash outside without waiting for him even though the car engine was still on.

Dahil na rin sa pagmamadali ay iniwan niya nalang rin itong nakabukas pagkatapos ay sumunod sa babae.

"Shekinah? Shekinah?!"

Canary was baffled when the door was locked.

Pati si Reed ay kinabahan nang walang bumubukas makalipas ang ilang segundong pagsisigaw ni Canary.

It was understandable that Shekinah won't notice that someone's shouting outside dahil naka soundproof ang buong kwarto ng babae. But there's a security cam that can detect movements and will notify the alarm incase if someone's at the door kaya impossibleng hindi ito mapansin ng babae.

Unless, there was someone else in the house that deactivated all of those.

Canary remembered the door that was unlocked nang makauwi silang dalawa ni Shekinah kanina.

Reed was starting to feel that something's not right so he immediately turned back to his car, took a gun and head towards the door. Nang makita ni Canary na may dalang baril si Reed ay kaagad siyang umatras upang bigyang daan ito.

Reed shot the security pad twice before he fired another one hitting the door knob. The moment it opened, they both ran as fast as they could heading towards Shekinah's room.

As soon as they open the door, what greeted them was the bloody body of Shekinah, tied up to the bed,  full of bruises and a man trying to rip her clothes off with the intention of something malicious to her.

They look like they just finished some bloody battle as the man were also full of some cuts and bruises on every part of his body. He was also full of blood.

The unknown man was probably too strong for Shekinah dahilan upang matalo ito at mawalan ng lakas kaya hindi na ulit nakapanlaban pa.

Well, she was caught off guard because she kinda recognized the person.

Nang makita ni Reed ang sitwasyon ng babae ay biglang nandilim ang paningin niya. His vision was immediately covered with the red color. As soon as the string snapped in his head, he lifted his hand holding the gun but before he can pull the trigger, bigla nalang may kumuha sa baril na hawak niya.

He was stunned when what comes into his view was Canary, walking towards the bed, aiming the gun at the back of the head of the unknown guy before pulling the trigger repeatedly.

Multiple gun shots was heard and both Reed and Shekinah were stunned silly because of what happened.

Lalong lalo pa't sakto ang lahat ng bala sa ulo ng lalaki na ngayo'y nakahandusay na sa kama katabi ni Shekinah na kahit pa-paano'y gising pa rin sa kabila ng pangbubog-bog na natanggap niya galing sa rapist.

"Move your ass and take her outside." Canary gloomily ordered Reed who was still statued on his place.

Gulat na gulat man ay mabilis namang lumapit si Reed at tinanggal ang mga nakatali sa kamay at paa ni Shekinah. Pagkatapos matanggal ay kaagad niyang binuhat ang babae at naglakad patungo sa pinto pero bago paman siya makalabas ay nilapitan niya muna si Canary na walang emosyong nakatingin sa kama at hawak hawak pa rin ang baril.

"H-How about you?" Reed can't help stutter while asking the woman.

Kinalakihan at kinasanayan na niya ang pagpatay ng tao lalong lalo pa't mga kaaway ito ng organisasyon nila pero nang makita ang ginawa ng babae ay hindi niya mapigilan magtaka at makaramdam ng hindi maganda.

The way she handled the killing was too heartless, even the way she perfectly aimed and shot the bullets, piercing into the guy's head without even batting an eye was way too professional and scary. He can't help but shivered with the thought of it, lalong lalo na at ang tanging alam lang nilang background ng babae ay isa itong high class woman.

A woman who was once the queen of heirs and was a perfect person who can handle some legal business well.

She was the perfect heir to manage and to become  the cover of some dangerous companies without even her knowing. She was trained to do so at 'yon ang plano ng pamilyang Vylzen sa kanya kung sakaling siya ang pure blood na anak ng mga ito.

Reed also knew the fact that Canary has no idea about the connections of the Vylzen Clan and the underworld kaya impossibleng alam nito kung paano makipag away.

"Leave."

One word and Reed dashed towards the door leaving Canary alone, with a dead body on the bed.

Dahan dahang naglakad si Canary sa walang buhay na katawan at nang makarating ay tinitigan ito.

It was back again.

She moved without a thought.

She remembered the cold feeling which slowly entered her brain, continuing into her nerves and ending into her bones. The feeling of being lost and feeling the void in her heart slowly ate her whole being and before she can stop herself, she already pulled the trigger and took the life of this man.

Worst of all, she felt the satisfaction inside her heart from that move that her body decided.

Ilang minuto pang pagtulala dito ay inilipat niya ang tingin sa baril pagkatapos ay nagtungo sa cr at tinignan ang sarili sa salamin.

"What a f*cking mess." Canary muttered while looking at her reflection who seems to be smiling at her.

Dahan dahan niyang iniabot ang salamin gamit ang kamay na may hawak na baril pagkatapos ay hinimas ito.

"Why? Why are you here again?" She coldly asked the woman in front of her who was smirking while giving her an evil smile.

I am you...and you are me. Of course I am here!

"Don't f*ck with me. Hanggang dito ba naman ay susundan mo ako? Cut the shit and leave me alone, you f*cking bitch!"   Sigaw ni Canary sa babae na s'yang ikinatawa lang nito.

The woman laughed hard while looking at Canary.

Nagpatuloy ito sa pagtawa na para bang baliw hanggang sa dahan dahang natigil ito na pati pagngisi ay hindi na makikita sa mukha ng babae.

The woman lifted her hand and slowly stroked her face.

You will never-ever...get rid of me. Huwag mong kakalimutan na ako ang bumuhay sa'yo. I am the only existence who will  save you again and again and no one-not even that f*cking guy who once killed you...will do the same. I am you and you are me. Never forget that Canary Arsene.

Canary immediately slammed the gun towards the mirror, breaking  it into pieces pero bago paman ito tuluyang mabasag, nakita niya munang ngumiti ang babae sa salamin.

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.