3

As soon as Silva arrived at the bathroom, he saw the woman once again, curled up on the bathroom floor defensively.

The moment their eyes met, Canary began screaming with a soundless voice subconsciously due to the fact that she was very afraid against the person in front of her. She immediately tried her best to sit and pushed herself towards the wall, hoping that she would escape from the man.

"L-Leave me alone!"  ang pagtataboy niya sa lalaki.

Silva didn't do anything and just stared at her. His face remains expressionless as he stared at the woman who was on the verge of collapsing.

Feeling hopeless, he carefully walk towards her.

What Canary wasn't expecting was for Silva to pick her up and put her back on the soft bed, which would anyone give the wrong idea to a girl who was recently raped, banged with so much roughness.

Canary struggled harder and began biting his biceps, shoulders and anything she can bite, screaming voicelessly her lungs out.

Silva didn't even mind her biting. Parang kagat lang ng lamok ang naramdaman niya lalo pa't mas matindi pa ang mga nararasanasan niya sa mundong pinamumunuan.

Gunshot wounds won't even hurt him, what more can a bite of a woman seemingly too short and a has a fragile physic compared to him, hurt his body.

As if resigning to her fate, Canary lied on the bed without anymore struggling. Her eyes dead, devoid of any emotion.

Seeing the woman looking so dead, halos kainin na ng konsensya si Silva dahil sa nasaksihan. He couldn't get more guiltier as he solemnly stared in front of him.

He was deemed as an ice man, but looking at the scene before him, the ice inside him was gradually melting at a fast rate.

Kinuha niya ang kumot sa tabi at dahan dahang ibinalot sa babae pagkatapos ay niyakap ito sa kanyang dibdib at kinandong.

Damang dama ni Silva ang panginginig nito kahit sa ilalim ng kumot dahilan upang mas higpitan niya pa ang yakap.

He cursed his damn self in his mind multiple times for creating this situation.

Silva sighed and lowered his head so that his lips would reach Canary's ears, softly whispered while gently stroking her arms and back, as if afraid to startle and scare the woman.

"Shhh...I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Hush now."

He keeps whispering on Canary's ear multiple times hoping that her trembling would lessened down.

Dahan dahang iniangat ni Canary ang mukha upang tignan ang lalaki at nang makita ang pag aalala sa mukha ni Silva ay dahan dahan niyang ipinikit ang mga mata hanggang sa mawalan ng malay.

Nang magising ulit si Canary, tulala lang siyang nakatingin sa kisame. Not until a minute later, naalala niyang nasa taping pa pala siya kaya mabilis niyang inilipat ang paningin sa paligid at nang makita si Silva na nasa paanan niya lang, mabilis siyang umupo but then winced in pain dahil sa sunod sunod na sakit na naramdaman galing sa kanyang private part.

The guy was simply a beast and probably a high ranking one at that.

Silva thought na takot pa rin sa kanya ang babae that's why he subconsciously used a deep and intimidating voice whenever he is irritated making the woman screamed and scampered away immediately.

"Come here."

Silva harshly commanded and Canary stayed silent habang bumalik ang panginginig nito sa takot na baka saktan siya ng lalaki.

As soon as she was closed enough, Silva scooped Canary into his arms, hugging her tight, making Canary looked at him in shock and bewilderment like she just saw a ghost and that ghost was ready to execute her.

Sa takot na baka magalit ulit ang lalaki ay ibinaba niya ang tingin at hindi gumalaw never meeting his eyes again.

"That night, at the bar. How did you get there? Did you f-cking drug me?"

Silva confronted Canary head on dahilan upang mas tumindi pa ang panginginig ni Canary dahil sa takot. Paulit ulit niyang iniiling ang ulo dahilan upang umikot ang kanyang paningin at nahilo.

She panicked as she trembled.

Although Silva's suspicion lessened towards her regarding the incident of someone drugging him, hindi maipagkakailang isa ang babae sa suspects dahil siya ang pinakahuling pumasok sa VVIP room without his consent.

But of course, because it was his friend's-freaking fake friend's consent that Canary was fucked brutally.

Silva felt dumbstruck at the sobbing mess in his arms, he felt guilty for the fact that he used a teeny tiny bit of his killing intent aura towards a fragile, small-really small woman not normal for her age, in someone that didn't belong to his people.

"N-No! Hindi k-ko alam. I r-really don't know!" mabilis na sagot ni Canary kay Silva.

She desperately pleaded, the panic in her eyes spoke the truth na hindi niya talaga alam at wala siyang ka-alam alam. Even though her voice is already damaged, Canary speaks up again without even drinking a drop of water, simply hurting her throat badly more to the point na halos wala nang boses na maririnig sa kanya.

"H-Hindi ko alam...I...really don't k-know...It's not m-me!" curling into a ball and hugging herself as she speaks up once again.

"I-It's...really not me..."

Canary continuesly rubbed her eyes 'till it became red, her voice inaudible from the damaged her throat has become.

Feeling guilty all over, all Silva could do was to hug the woman tightly into his chest as he could only put the matter aside.

First thing and probably not the last, he need to comfort the woman and make her stop crying because she's badly a mess right now kung saan siya rin ang dahilan.

Kung may hawak na kutsilyo lang ako ay hindi ako magdadalawang isip na gumawa ng krimen. I'd really like to stab this f-cking bastard multiple times.

Canary thought a very scary one thinking like a real serial killer because of what she's currently been through.

"Calm down. Breathe...okay? "

Silva said as he gently caress the back of the woman and whispered softly in her ears.

He's really feeling guilty but this is all he can do right now. He doesn't know anything kung emosyon lang ang pag uusapan but then he met this woman, she got his first in everything.

Canary was really different from all the rumors that he has heard. Dalawang beses niya lang itong nakita nang malapitan at sa dalawang beses na'yun ay sunod ito ng sunod sa kaibigan niyang si Hugo.

But looking at the woman, he realized that she was a stunning beauty despite her small frame. Even beautiful and stunning than Luna Oliver, the woman he thought that was quite interesting, and the woman who was the real daughter of the Vylzen Clan.

Now that he's faced with this trembling woman, his fascination towards Luna actually vanished leaving nothing but a void of feeling unable to comprehend his past actions.

Nawala ang kagustuhan niyang makita ito.

His mind keeps repeating that the woman named Luna was just a peck of dust compared to the woman in his arms.

Silva keeps remembering how her beautiful eyes was tainted with devoid emotions and that served as a switch regarding to this incident.

The moment the report was done, he would f-cking kill those trashes who dared to drug him and if this woman was really one of those flies, he don't know what to do anymore.

He's fucked up!

-

Please be aware of any grammatically incorrect and misspelled words.